Spectators | Vital Football

Spectators

Peak Rover

Vital Reserves Team
Should no spectators be allowed into grounds until all the teams in that league can have supporters in. Even two thousand can be an unfair advantage. I guarantee that if Two thousand of our supporters had been allowed in we would have several more points by now.

Should no spectators be allowed into grounds until all the teams in that league can have supporters in. Even two thousand can be an unfair advantage. I guarantee that if Two thousand of our supporters had been allowed in we would have several more points by now.
For pure football reasons it should definitely be all or nothing in the PL It's been remaarkable how 2k fans have added to the sterile spectacle , spurred teams on and castigated poor refereeing.

In more general terms it
a) signifies a limited but significant return to normal- a message which can be uplifitng, full of hope and badly needed for some.
b) helps greatly at the lower end of the pyramid where the cash generated does make a difference.

Having supporters didn't help Arsenal, the supporters weren't happy. Arsenal aren't playing well the crowd know it. If the players can't motivate themselves that's worrying, games against Chelsea, Spurs and Wolves confirm they can, no excuses.

Fingers crossed this Wednesday South Yorks is downgraded to tier 2 and we can start getting fans back in BDTBL.

I'd have liked all PL fans allowed in at the same time for all clubs, but it is what it is. We'll get there eventually, we're in a much better place than six weeks ago.

Fingers crossed this Wednesday South Yorks is downgraded to tier 2 and we can start getting fans back in BDTBL.

I'd have liked all PL fans allowed in at the same time for all clubs, but it is what it is. We'll get there eventually, we're in a much better place than six weeks ago.
APARENTLY tier 3 till new year

APARENTLY tier 3 till new year

Being kept in tier 3 seems most likely, but you never know.

I wouldn't bet against a post Christmas lockdown in January, but that'll be the worst of it and afterwards we finally have a clear pathway back to normality.

Personally I don't think we will see many games this season with spectators. I hope I am wrong for the health of Sheffield and a. chance to see. United again live instead of sterile TV.

Last week South Yorks mayor Dan Jarvis said he didn't expect us to be leaving tier 3 anytime soon,FFS.UTMPB

That **** is the reason we're in it and have been for so long. He begged the powers that be to stick us in 3 to benefit from funding to compensate for business inaction.
Only thing the **** has spent on is destroying the city centre, making it next to impossible for commuters to get around, rerouting buses so the elderly and non car owners are hugely inconvenienced, but on the upside he's put millions of fking red and white bollards everywhere cutting off major emergency services routes but ensuring that one lycra clad vvanker has the equivalent of the Champs Elyesee when it wants to mince around for no fkn obvious reason once in a blue moon.

That **** is the reason we're in it and have been for so long. He begged the powers that be to stick us in 3 to benefit from funding to compensate for business inaction.
Only thing the **** has spent on is destroying the city centre, making it next to impossible for commuters to get around, rerouting buses so the elderly and non car owners are hugely inconvenienced, but on the upside he's put millions of fking red and white bollards everywhere cutting off major emergency services routes but ensuring that one lycra clad vvanker has the equivalent of the Champs Elyesee when it wants to mince around for no fkn obvious reason once in a blue moon.
Do I understand that you won't be voting for him next time SBT

If they ever do a Sheffield version of Peaky Blinders(Peaky BLADERS)

A mate of mine and fellow Blade works in TV production, and he was trying to get financing for a drama adaptation of JP Beans' book on the Sheffield gangs for years. A lot of the pre production was done with the BBC keen without ever pulling the trigger, before eventually green lighting the project which would go on to become Peaky Blinders.

He's still pissed off about it to this day. But yeah, it should have been the Mooney Gang instead of Peaky Blinders.

A mate of mine and fellow Blade works in TV production, and he was trying to get financing for a drama adaptation of JP Beans' book on the Sheffield gangs for years. A lot of the pre production was done with the BBC keen without ever pulling the trigger, before eventually green lighting the project which would go on to become Peaky Blinders.

He's still pissed off about it to this day. But yeah, it should have been the Mooney Gang instead of Peaky Blinders.
Very interesting post Raumy mi owd pal.Do you think had the Mooney Gang been made that Brian the BLADE would've auditioned for a lead part?:LOL: I'm a big fan of the Peaky Blinders and i'm sure i would've been a Big fan of the Mooney Gang also with all their Dee Dar Dee Dar talk.UTMPB