Southampton v NUFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Southampton v NUFC

I thought defensively we were pretty tight for most of the match - how Yedlin didn’t get a second yellow is behond me and should have been subbed

We lack pace up front unfortunately and Gayle isn’t the answer injured again. Probably the right game plan just the wrong player

I would have taken a draw before kick off as Southampton seam to be a bit of a bogey team for us

Aside the decent performances, that's just 2 points now out of the last 9 and with 5 of the next 6 games against teams in or around our expected level, we'll need to have to start winning games to stay in the division.

Not that it really matters too much to us anyway but there's now only 13 games left until the window opens. A new striker, left back and a keeper and for me that's guaranteed premier league loot for Ashley for next year.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 16/10/2017 07:39

Aside the decent performances, that's just 2 points now out of the last 9 and with 5 of the next 6 games against teams in or around our expected level, we'll need to have to start winning games to stay in the division.

Not that it really matters too much to us anyway but there's now only 13 games left until the window opens. A new striker, left back and a keeper and for me that's guaranteed premier league loot for Ashley for next year.

Agreed, 6 points minimum needed from the next 3 games before we play the mancs away, with Palace and Bournemouth at home that is possible, goals in this division are the key as we all said when the window closed, unfortunately unless we're in the bottom 6 in January there's no chance of the fat parasite spending. It's early days, but from what I've seen so far there's 3 worse teams than us in this league and that will do that prick.

A decent performance in which we controlled the game in the main.

Inexperience of Lejeune won them the draw - a tackle he didn’t need to make.

2 points dropped. But a draw isn’t bad away from home.

Perez played well - lots of running and closing down Forster, and deserved and took very well his goal.

Goodsolid away performance but we are seriously lacking a forward imagine what Rafa could do with a bit of money?

Oh I understand that. But from what I have seen in those games does not fill me with confidence. I am just stating what I saw and I sincerely hope he proves me wrong

CuckFan - 16/10/2017 11:19

A decent performance in which we controlled the game in the main.

Inexperience of Lejeune won them the draw - a tackle he didn’t need to make.

2 points dropped. But a draw isn’t bad away from home.

Perez played well - lots of running and closing down Forster, and deserved and took very well his goal.

"inexperience"........................... he has played well over 200 senior games. Dopey fxcker.