Southampton v Newcastle United | Vital Football

Southampton v Newcastle United

t00nraider

Vital Youth Team
Sunday, 2pm, Saint Mary's

NUFC to win 10/11
Draw 5/2
SFC to win 3/1

Southampton seem to be a bit on the slide down although expect them to cause problems. Some Almiron magic?

The media have started with their expectation agenda now and as long as us (the fans) keep supporting as normal and the players keep to their professionalism, then we wont get caught up in it.

What I will say is that if we can go into the world cup break unbeaten or dare to think, win the next two games, then things will become very interesting indeed.

I think it may end in a draw but the way we are playing I do think we could win comfortably.

Southampton definitely up for this. Their rb has been their best player so far and he's just gone off injured. Need to attack that left hand side. Step up Jacob

We've not really played to anywhere near the standards of recent weeks. Willock's been our most positive player and the recent Botman praise thread may have jinxed the Dutchman as he's already been turned easily. We lead and Eddie should fix things at half time . Murphy's doing his best invisible man again so hopefully see Maxi sooner rather than later.