Southampton League Cup Tickets | Vital Football

Southampton League Cup Tickets

I fear Soton are taking this cup seriously (I would in their position). They scored 8 in the last round. I fear the worst if we play a seriously under-strength team against them.
Though it could be a great work-out for our new ‘keeper!

I think we need to Kop to help us play against a Prem team, even at half strength.
I shall go with the full expectation of being whipped hopefully he’ll play his new side and use like a preseason game at least we would get some use out of it

I shall go with the full expectation of being whipped hopefully he’ll play his new side and use like a preseason game at least we would get some use out of it
I've been on line and booked our seats.......but we always need a Kop to be at our best.

Total fucking retards who understand nothing whatsoever about football, the dynamics of football matches and support.

Who is responsible for this decision?

I tried asking them, but no response.

They need fucking sacking.

Open Kop = 'proper game' feel = more interest = bigger attendance = more and better support = more income for the club.

Staggering incompetence.

Shutting the main vocal support stand is basically an act of submission. A "come and roll us over" message to your opponents, a "don't bother attending please" message to your fans.

The club can absolutely get fucked. This, along with ticket giveaways to 'priority people' for in demand away games (remember Pigs and Stoke 2018/19), is something I really detest and I feel a real disconnection to the club as a result.

I can't wait to go and see us knock the Saints out of the cup at BDBL Again.100 loyalty points for a ticket that will cost me £10,oh Yeah i'm having some of that.UTB

I can't wait to go and see us knock the Saints out of the cup at BDBL Again.100 loyalty points for a ticket that will cost me £10,oh Yeah i'm having some of that.UTB
It stinks that those who got off their arse and went to Swansea only got the same amount of points

It stinks that those who got off their arse and went to Swansea only got the same amount of points
Always whingein,I know a few Fans that went to Swansea but couldn't be bothered to go to either of the home cup ties,up to them which games they go to but fans who go to early rounds of the cups deserve loyalty points also in my opinion.UTB

Always whingein,I know a few Fans that went to Swansea but couldn't be bothered to go to either of the home cup ties,up to them which games they go to but fans who go to early rounds of the cups deserve loyalty points also in my opinion.UTB
Not said they don’t but more effort needed to go on a 4 hr jaunt should reflect in the points given anybody arguing that isn’t wired right (which explains a lot tbh )

That's a cracking price well done to the club, pretty sure anybody that attends can generate a decent atmosphere no matter which stands are open.

You can't have attended one of these Kopless games before then.

Presumably the fans who sit on the kop will buy tickets for the areas available if they can't generate a decent atmosphere in a different area that's concerning. Weren't you in favour of a singing area in the Bramall Lane end fans should be more adaptable.

When fans are in an unfamiliar area and mixed together with everyone else it dilutes the atmosphere.

Just like with play off finals.

There's no defined or traditional area for vocal support so the whole crowd is generalised and sedated. The auto setting here in England is 'sit down, shut up'.

A lot of the Kop fans know this, so won't bother attending.

I pay £10/15 to watch youngsters in Milk Cup in NI decent price by the club, maybe he will play more 1st teamers they certainly need the game time.