Southampton FC v Manchester City - Premier League - Saturday 19th December 2020 KO 15:00 GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Southampton FC v Manchester City - Premier League - Saturday 19th December 2020 KO 15:00 GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
There is no light at the end of the Tunnel as yet!
A very busy time of year with all 9 games to fit into the December Calendar as we head towards Christmas hopefully everyone is safe and well and able to do their Christmas shop.
Here our Club has to ring the changes and try and keep everyone fit and healthy to compete in this busy schedule to satisfy the paymasters of the media, however that appears to be a minor problem as the goal machine has dried up and that may coincide with De Bruyne going through a rough patch or should I say marked out of the game, it was easier when we had DS21 playing as teams had difficulty stopping both players.
We play Southampton this Saturday and they are on a high, can City break them down and keep a clean sheet at the same time? This is another match from the Amazon Prime Video broadcasters
We're Not Really Here on the OS mancity.com will also have player reaction and, time permitting, the post match thoughts of Pep Guardiola. Saturday's show will kick-off at 2pm (UK), with an hour of build-up, interviews and chat leading up to the match. David James and Shaun Goater will join presenters Natalie Paweleck and CityTV's Kyle Walker.

City Team News
Garcia and Zinchenko are still doubtful for this match but City have no new injuries to worry about, Stones was not injured for the West Brom match just rested as was Fernandino
Beat The Pep

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Laporte
Mahrez,Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Torres
Aguero

Match Officials
Referee: Mike Dean.

Assistants: Ian Hussin, Darren Cann.
Fourth official: Robert Jones. VAR:
Lee Mason. Assistant VAR: Adrian Holmes.

next
EFL Cup Tuesday 22nd December 2020 ko 20:00 GMT
Arsenal FC v Manchester City Sky?

Last edited:
This is a must win game now for us, we must start taking 3 points from the teams higher up the ladder. The title has not gone yet, but we need a very good run over Christmas and New Year.

This is a must win game now for us, we must start taking 3 points from the teams higher up the ladder. The title has not gone yet, but we need a very good run over Christmas and New Year.

It is getting that way, but I would be more worried if the chances had dried up, all that is wrong, our front men don't have their shooting boots on just yet, but they need to soon

This is now becoming a serious concern 😕
I don't think Kun is going to have much of an impact this season, and Jesus isn't scoring.

If we're not going to give an academy lad a go, then we need to make a serious signing in January. Otherwise, I can't see much silverware arriving this season.

I think we can safely say Dr Cugat hasn't fixed Sergio's knee. Did we keep the receipt somewhere safe?

Also posted in the Tactics Board thread.

Ederson Walker Cancelo Stones Dias Fernie De Bruyne B Silva Mahrez Sterling
G Jesus

Mendy Laporte Rodri Gundogan Torres Aguero