Souness and Bellemy | Vital Football

Souness and Bellemy

The Pyrry

Vital Reserves Team
Just watching tv out here (Bein sports) and listening to them both give their opinions of their time up here, Bellemy really doesnt like the club or the fans. In his opinion the fans are too quick to jump on players backs, expectations too high and the club not ran properly. Souness reckons managing us was his toughest managerial job !!

I fucking detest Bellamy......he got far too much credit based on that one goal against Feyenoord

Decent player but a really unlikeable ****

I am of the same opinion McC. Any player who feigns injury as Bellamy did at Anfield under SBR in the warm up because he didn't feel in the mood loses all respect as a player and a person in my opinion.

Bellamy is a grade one tosser and a vastly overrated player. If anybody has delusions of grandeur it's that Welsh fucking prick. I wish I had of chinned the **** in Belfast Airport when I saw him with that other **** who nutted Shearer's boot - Lennon.

not only was he perhaps not in the mood , he always uses the word "we" when referring to Liverpool ..............hidden agenda the despicable twat

Agree with everything said about Bellamy, a thoroughly spiteful little ****, I imagine his own shadow would fuck off from him if it could.....and he needs to give Dick Emery his gnashers back.

Of course Souness is an unlikeable **** as well but I thinks that's pretty much accepted by the majority

Bellamy however seems to have been able to pull the wool over a few too many eyes

Bellamy is a twat like. He was never a team player and had this chip on his shoulder that things were never his fault. Maybe that's the Liverpool in him I dont know.

We bought him when he was an injury risk after having bad injuries during his time with Norwich and Coventry with him blaming his relegation there down to him not enjoying the place.

We made him into the player he became and allowed him to make money from his various moves so he needs to respect the people that gave him the life he has had and has today.

Bellamy's a **** but was a key component of the side that did so well under Sir Bobby. Souness has turned into a pretty good pundit, he talks a good game but he can't manage a side to play one. His man management was that of a bully ruling by a policy of fear. He took over a side with some of the best young players around and destroyed it. Anyone that disagreed was bombed out.

Funny how good managers might have a little problem with a "difficult character" but they are nearly always able to cope with them long term for the good of the team. You will always get exceptional headcases like Balotelli/Suarez/Barton who leave gaffers with little choice. Souness though couldn't handle/manage/moved on Bellamy, Robert, Jenas, Hughes, Kluivert, O'Brien, Butt, Viana, Milner and Bernard. Even disregarding Bellamy and Robert look at some of the others. Hughes was a model pro as was Milner , Jenas was the young player of the year in 03/04.Butt went on to do a job for both Birmingham and came back to still do a job for us .

He said: “Mike Ashley is a rich guy and a good owner. I like him a lot, I really do." Hang him from the highest branch !

To be fair Sherwood's bang on the money and a lot of people in the rush to sanctify Sir Bobby forget that a lot of fans wanted him out. I was one of those that wanted him out. I felt he was losing the players and I also felt he'd made some bad decisions both tactically and with judgments on players. I didn't know we were going to get fucking Souness mind.

I think Sherwoods getting a bit mixed up although I don't totally disagree with all he says...

One of the main bugbears of this particular forum is the LACK of pressure put on Ashley by the attendees so he isn't correct in saying the majority are being fickle just because we've been winning

Fair to say a lot of the fans just wanted change rather than wanting him out.

They wanted a club ran by people who know football and they see Benitez as a step in the right direction.

Typical short sited view from outside in my opinion

Who gives a fuck what people outside the club think. Rafa gets it and it's now down to Ashley whether he backs him or fucks it up once again.

Isn't it funny how a club that apparently isn't important gets so much media attention.

On a list of ***** Bellamy and Sherwood would be leading the pack, no problem.

The three of them have as much depth as a puddle,bellamy the IQ of a deck chair.
At least souness could play a bit but a woeful manager.
Interesting what some no marks will spout for a bit of cash.