Songs that piss you off | Page 11 | Vital Football

Songs that piss you off

I agree with @The Fear about the Villa songs but don't tell him. Why the fuck we sing about Birmingham City is beyond me. They are a shitty little nothing club.

Also, Fairytale of New York should be banned. It's not the song, it's all the drunken idiots who think Shane McGowan's voice is an invitation to scream the song at the top of their voices. It's one of very few songs that sends me straight out of the room.

I can't remember if I mentioned "Brian and Michael Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs"
Now the line "Even the Mona Lisa takes a bow" Oh fuck off ya manc twat!

I don't know if this has been covered. It comes under the genre of nursery rhymes and children songs.

If I never here baby shark and the wheels on the wheels on the bus again.....

Thank goodness they are past the Peppa Pig/tellytubbies stage.

Though I expect I will get some occasional reminders of on my annual trip to Canada as two of my four grandchildren live there who are 2 and 3 months

I don't know if this has been covered. It comes under the genre of nursery rhymes and children songs.

If I never here baby shark and the wheels on the wheels on the bus again.....

Thank goodness they are past the Peppa Pig/tellytubbies stage.

Though I expect I will get some occasional reminders of on my annual trip to Canada as two of my four grandchildren live there who are 2 and 3 months
Jesus Christ yes. Baby shark needs to be removed from history.

Anything by UB40, as of yesterday.

That said, they only created one song that I know of: One in Ten.