Something is gonna happen! | Vital Football

Something is gonna happen!

The new independant regulator is on the way to sort out the parachute payments because they've created yo-yo clubs - which we qualify as oh so easily. And here we thought they were good thing, to maintain income, limited occassional success to please the fans, abject failure to balance the books until the next time round the mulberry bush. We get kicked down a few times and other fans and lower clubs complain as its not fair. None of its fair really, just the concept of the Premier League (its still a seperate body disjointed from the rest of British football and being self appointed benefactors to the lower eschelons) and the still being espoused Super League nukes the rest of football except for the self appointed few.
They're going to look at owners harder. Nothing said about current owners though.
So, reduced or no parachutes, harder ownership provisions - fans to have more say - it might just be the marble that forces change.

Smiffs aren’t interested in the Premier League ..They just use it to grab parachute payments that they can use to keep themselves in power . Like the feeling that was felt about 2 relegations ago about NCFC … If you are going up ,then at least make an effort to stay there . It’s time Smiff and Jones realised their time is over and get out of our club and let us move forwards

I see the Ink Un have been speaking with Webber.

There is a bit which I think says it all about our owners and just shows how out of their depth they really are:

On spending money on transfers (after saying a lot of the money has gone on the facilities at colney):

'We are trying to compete when we get in there (Premiership). Look at Brighton and Brentford, two fantastic models, but look at the last set of accounts Brentford published in 2021 their owner had put in £130m. Brighton, their latest accounts, and £700m put in and ours is zero in to give some context, it is super tough.'

So we are now looking at Brentford as the model to follow (didn't they come up with us and we were in the prem when they were still a small club trying to survive). But the fact that their owners have put in near 150 million and brighton 700 million and our owners have added absolutely nothing - what is the point in them? Webber should have been trying to move them on the day he got in to the club.

He then went on to basically say why would he leave Norwich as he can do what he wants without anyone questioning him - The useless owners see him as a god don't they?

Two clubs who were once below us … they both are building for the future with wise player purchases and ground developments . Meanwhile … back at Carrow Road ………………..

Didn't the club used to say that they look to Fulham as the model that they want to follow and then they went down, then Southampton became the model we follow (A club who were in league one when we were in Prem - I think) and now it is Brentford (a club that was in lower leagues when we were in top leagues). Why are we always looking up to other clubs to model on?

I saw someone post about our wage bill. Apparently pukki is on 47k a week...is that right? It's a site where all player wages is posted for most sides.

With annual wage bill of over 35 million.

Gibson on 43k a week, Hayden on 41k.... surely we aren't paying that...the guy is getting 41 thousand a week and has played like 4 games that is mental, giannoulis is on 32k. McGovern gets 9k a week....I want his job

I saw someone post about our wage bill. Apparently pukki is on 47k a week...is that right? It's a site where all player wages is posted for most sides.

With annual wage bill of over 35 million.

Gibson on 43k a week, Hayden on 41k.... surely we aren't paying that...the guy is getting 41 thousand a week and has played like 4 games that is mental, giannoulis is on 32k. McGovern gets 9k a week....I want his job

Let all out of contract players walk away.
God knows how much mc shite and no idea are being paid.

It’s all part of Smiffs sweet little family club Norwich where crap players earn their riches and have tea and biscuits at the Smiff abode on a Sunday