Something I'm sure we can't wait to see and hear again... | Vital Football

Something I'm sure we can't wait to see and hear again...

Miss the whole match day experience:

The anticipation on waking up, the journey (home or away), meeting up beforehand and having a drink if time allows, taking in the atmosphere and 617 singing. Nervously getting through the game, Adrenalin rush when we score, being deliriously happy if we have at least a two goal advantage, relief and exhilaration when we get three points or hold out for a draw, witnessing the smiling faces as fans head for the bars or home.

Covid 19, we have taken enough now, it’s time you let us get back to the Bank and follow our team, home and away. By mid September, latest please ..........

I am in the 'at risk' category and fear I will be in the excluded group when live football resumes, hope someway can be found to accommodate us fit oldies

I'm hoping iFollow will be available for all games in some form.

Complimentary for ST holders, others can buy match passes on a weekly basis or for a period of time? One thing I saw and quite liked (Denmark?) was that the club set up a Zoom call with big screens around the pitch perimeter so the supporters could call in and their cheering and reactions could be heard. They cycled round all participants onscreen so everyone had a 'go'......

Complimentary for ST holders, others can buy match passes on a weekly basis or for a period of time? One thing I saw and quite liked (Denmark?) was that the club set up a Zoom call with big screens around the pitch perimeter so the supporters could call in and their cheering and reactions could be heard. They cycled round all participants onscreen so everyone had a 'go'......

With 10,000 fans, we'd get about 1/2 a second each. :lol:

Too many quiet season ticket holders adjacent to the 617 for the atmosphere for this to happen in a league match.

Not everyone wants to watch a game of footie the same way, especially standing with people standing with there backs to the game saying look at me.

I am in the 'at risk' category and fear I will be in the excluded group when live football resumes, hope someway can be found to accommodate us fit oldies

I'm not an oldie (45) but have had problems in the past with COPD "like" symptoms so while I would not be excluded I am one of those that are self excluding wherever possible at the moment.