Some interesting points from a PST board member. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Some interesting points from a PST board member.

ps. Weller, I remember you still owe me an apology from long ago re unfounded accusations you made against me.

Shall we just draw a line under this one?

This is exactly the point made earlier that there is a pro-PST & not-pro-PST faction. Let's not forget we are all in the pro-PFC faction.

Nuff said.

Wow, I'm getting accused of a lot in this thread.

And as for PFCblue putting up a ton, I don't believe that for a second.

Are you '2K luke' from twitter? Or just another of that ilk? Lol!

if Blue, or anyone else, has 'put up a ton' or not isnt something that i think anyone needs (or should) question.

it is up to the person involved to put up and/or convert a pledge or not and not something that i personally feel people should be questioning, doubting etc...

as others have said i think it is time to 'draw a line' under certain things eh?

Thanks Rug, but the bully boys have won.

It used to be a fun site but not any more. That's the end for me.

So there's another one gone then! Wonder how long before Dave and Rug decide it just isn't worth it anymore??...Down to the last two mods and last few contributors, it'll be a sad day........

Well... I rather like this forum, so I'm staying... :17:

Blue, take no notice of nagoya's childish remarks, or anybody else's for that matter. Stand your corner. Jibes like that are not those of a thinking adult, so should be treated as those of a child who just happens to be well out of harms way on a keyboard.

Let's not get all doom and gloom about the forum eh! There's enough real stuff out there in life to get down about without letting it creep in here. Things are quiet, there's not so many posting, but I reckon that's just a phase, it will pass. Check out some of the other Vital sites if anybody wants to see >real quiet< Jeez, there's only the moderators on some of them...
:3:

Anyway, keep the spirits up... Coventry to be thrashed on Saturday... :35:

Blue accused me of something......I stood up for myself. Don't like it? That's your problem. But I seriously doubt that Blue pledged, put in 100 hundred quid, but then changed his mind due to a few forum posts from me. But if he really did, that says much more about him than me.

Bully boy? Don't make me laugh. You started something by making an accusation against me. Take responsibility for your actions.

pompeyrug - 20/3/2013 19:03

if Blue, or anyone else, has 'put up a ton' or not isnt something that i think anyone needs (or should) question.

it is up to the person involved to put up and/or convert a pledge or not and not something that i personally feel people should be questioning, doubting etc...

Like I said, it was used in a way as to attack me. So I responded.

It's up to each individual to decide to pledge or not, and if they will honour that pledge. It's nowt to do with me. But if you use a 'pledge' to attack me, of course I will respond. That's Blue's fault, not mine.

But Blue has been so vehemently anti-PST, it is hard to believe he pledged at all, and that he really would have gone through with it.

it will corny you are right, when you are the editor you cannot 'run and hide', you have to remain but like i keep saying i cannot say i blame people for not being interested as invariably it isnt much fun is it...the same old rubbish time and time again.

tbf Blue you often give as good as you get so i would be surprised if you really did turn your back on vital? and hope you do not...

i just think this sort of thing needs to be moved on from and personal jibes from people to others refrained from.

at times i have been VERY opposed to the PST bid nagoya, yet i still pledged (granted at that time i was very much pro, but let my heart rule my head and the reality is i cannot really afford, and should not, convert the pledge) so you cannot say that others have not felt the same surely?

people have their right to have a view pro or against the PST, that is just the way it goes but hopefully whatever the views are ONCE this takeover goes through support will become united for the PST and we do not have a devide, it might not work, it might be fancyful but the under a PST model you would like to 'think' that the best interests of the club will always be made?