Solihull Moors | Vital Football

Solihull Moors

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
Unexpected draw, a defeat seemed nailed on. On the downside Lacey (one of our very few ok-ish defenders) went off injured and there is no news regarding Sterry, Menayese, Niang and Ferguson was also not in the squad yesterday, presumably injured. I have no idea how we are going to win football matches when all of our first-choice defenders are out injured. January seems a long way away.

Hoping for a positive result tonight but stick by what I said last month that this lot are only capable of a 1 in 6 win ratio. Need Shelton, Crawford and Sterry back asap. 0-2 loss is my tip.

I've given up on Sterry. When did he last manage more than two consecutive appearances? As for the result... could go one of three ways. I have no idea, but Pools have played well on the last three outings, so we are probably due a shocker.

Curle will take us back to non-league land. He doesnt impress me one bit with his " I know best comments". Get shot of him Raj before it's too late.

Scraped past Solihull on Pens at the cost of an injury to Umerah. Hoping it is not too serious.

Through to the next round, albeit via a penalty shootout!

Not sure I'm in agreement with McPoolie's desire for KC to be relieved of his role. KC is trying to get the best out of, what we'd all agree are, a limited group of players, whilst dealing with a significant spate of "injuries " within the squad. If we are to escape the relegation spots I believe KC has to be given the opportunity to improve the squad in the January Window. Bringing in yet another new manager will just cause more, unnecessary, instability.

100% agree with OP. In spite of injuries recent results have improved. Considering virtually the whole of the defence is injured KC is working miracles.

I understand the logic but if it wasn't for Killip and poor finishing we would have shipped double figures against Solihull. I will order in a massive tray of humble pie if I'm hopefully proven wrong. Let's see what happens at Barrow next up.

[QUOTE="McPoolie19, I understand the logic but if it wasn't for Killip and poor finishing we would have shipped double figures against Solihull. I will order in a massive tray of humble pie if I'm hopefully proven wrong. Let's see what happens at Barrow next up.[/QUOTE]

But we did have Killip and Solihull didn't finish well, therefore they didn't beat us. I suppose you might mean that the team played badly and therefore didn't deserve to win i the end? If so, OP's points still stand, ie that the standard of the team is hardly Curle's fault, and therefore to get rid of him isn't the solution.