Sold out | Vital Football

Sold out

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Both us and Fulham have sold their allocated tickets should be cracking atmosphere 🤞them celebrating and us desperate to cheer our team into the nightmare that is the playoffs

cant wait :wahey::utv:

Check the 114 thread pal
I think you'll find this is the sold out thread soft tops. Gray had told us it was a sell out first but please don't get too upset abart it.:LOL: I see you've edited your post now, well done soft tops.:ROFLMAO: UTB

Last edited:
It is indeed I know that cos I started it
LATE ! remember
Well obviously it was LATE it's you started the thread,still you noticed you'd made another mistake and edited your post. Will you having a few ales before the match or are you working and gettin to BDBL a bit late? Don't panic i won't be going in the Albion some that go in there nowadays are a bit miserable for my liking.:giggle: UTB

Well obviously it was LATE it's you started the thread,still you noticed you'd made another mistake and edited your post. Will you having a few ales before the match or are you working and gettin to BDBL a bit late? Don't panic i won't be going in the Albion some that go in there nowadays are a bit miserable for my liking.:giggle: UTB
I’ve been off all week I had to book the week off months ago to guarantee I could get to the match but I’ll be at the northern general first visiting mrs B who got taken in on wed but I will make it to the Albion before the game things could get messy later but hopefully I’ll get to visit the mrs again later

I’ve been off all week I had to book the week off months ago to guarantee I could get to the match but I’ll be at the northern general first visiting mrs B who got taken in on wed but I will make it to the Albion before the game things could get messy later but hopefully I’ll get to visit the mrs again later
All the best to your lass Bully.

I sincerely hope Mrs B's gunna be ok mi owd pal,as much as i really like our bit of banter on here i do feel for you both and your situation.:yes: UTB

All the best to you both Bully. 👍

Thanks for the kind thoughts she’s ok just got an infection which they’re treating with intravenous antibiotics so they keep you in for that I managed to escape that when I had to have them other month but had to go to hallamshire daily for them which was a bind for me but out of the question for mrs B I’m off there now so sees you all later