So who is Fred Perry and what is his real agenda? | Page 6 | Vital Football

So who is Fred Perry and what is his real agenda?

Every single one of those bar the car is his personal

really, not sure that people leaving his daughter abusive messages is club business.

neither is his building a stable, unless you are accusing him of spending club money it and the auditors ignoring it.

posting his home address certainly isn’t.

the car is but, they tried to frame it as him buying himself a brand new car, rather than the club leasing it, which a perfectly normal arrangement for company cars.
and the proof about the messages on his daughters phone? Just because he says something doesn't make it true, the Police NFA'd it. There was no evidence, just the claims of a bitter old man

and the proof about the messages on his daughters phone? Just because he says something doesn't make it true, the Police NFA'd it. There was no evidence, just the claims of a bitter old man
Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence.

And the police saying that they weren’t going to take any further actions doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Though you will note I said alleged

Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence.

And the police saying that they weren’t going to take any further actions doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Though you will note I said alleged

you must've forgotten to type it.

really, not sure that people leaving his daughter abusive messages is club business.

Lack of evidence can sometimes be a problem, I’ll give you that.

I mean, in my opinion you are a sad little onanist with no friends, sullying the good name of Danny Kedwell.

I have no actual evidence of this, but still believe it to be true. How’s about that?

Lack of evidence can sometimes be a problem, I’ll give you that.

I mean, in my opinion you are a sad little onanist with no friends, sullying the good name of Danny Kedwell.

I have no actual evidence of this, but still believe it to be true. How’s about that?
I believe you type one handed

he's a strange little internet troll who spends 20 hours a day on gills message boards repeating himself

I'm on the facebook group too, I quite enjoy it since I blocked him and one or two others

I wonder if Danny Kedwall No. 9 is really the man with agenda? Although if he is, he being les abusive than he normally is.......................

Fred, sorry I mean Danny, why don't you crawl back to your little hovel and get back to your trolling with toilet roll in the other hand, while fantasising over Lord Scally, you embarrassing little loser.