So who is Fred Perry and what is his real agenda? | Page 5 | Vital Football

So who is Fred Perry and what is his real agenda?

Supply chains are delaying delivery of replica shirts, but these are flying off the shelf. Mandron has one as his underwater ready for his goal celebration.

https://sprd.co/h60yTaf

I especially like the detailing on the side profile.
Very enterprising by WayneKerr !
He managed to get his name on the garment and his favourite word.
He obviously has a future in marketing.

His real agenda? It's pretty simple even for members of the GB News of Gills fan sites.
Scally Out! If you need that explaining then you are as dense as your Lord and Master.
The day seems to be approaching......

His real agenda? It's pretty simple even for members of the GB News of Gills fan sites.
Scally Out! If you need that explaining then you are as dense as your Lord and Master.

are you just a troll with nothing to add to any discussion?

Note the picture of Perry was with Martin Allen.I would hazard a guess we were top of the league at the time.As I said elsewhere had Scally had millions to spend on the squad all the time many like Perry would totally ignore any PR disasters.
The picture was taken at the first game of Mad Dogs reign, vs the Royal Engineers.

No it isn’t, there is clearly something else going on, otherwise he and his acolytes wouldn’t be so obsessed with Scallys personal life.

If I was looking at it as an outsider I would say there is some sort of personal vendetta they carry on.

Personal life? examples please?
People allegedly phoning his daughter and leaving abusive messages?

The obsession over some stables that he is apparently having built.

People on Facebook post his home address and posting about other businesses that he may be involved with, one was a wedding venue I think.

The obsession over his car

The list goes on, if it was only about the football then you’d think that would be their focus, but it isn’t, their focus is always on his private life.

Not to mention the outright lies some of them peddle.

People like Fred swearing blind that we would still be under an embargo this season despite multiple sources saying that wouldn’t be the case. They al went very quiet on the subject when they were proven to be talking absolute rubbish.

People allegedly phoning his daughter and leaving abusive messages?

The obsession over some stables that he is apparently having built.

People on Facebook post his home address and posting about other businesses that he may be involved with, one was a wedding venue I think.

The obsession over his car

The list goes on, if it was only about the football then you’d think that would be their focus, but it isn’t, their focus is always on his private life.
Thats not his personal life my Manc friend, that's examples of how he operates in business and what he spends club money on. Obviously the allegations you've quoted were made by Scally and have never been substantiated by the Police. In fact I remember Fred telling the Forum that the Police had told Scally the whole thing was being NFA'd?

Not to mention the outright lies some of them peddle.

People like Fred swearing blind that we would still be under an embargo this season despite multiple sources saying that wouldn’t be the case. They al went very quiet on the subject when they were proven to be talking absolute rubbish.
Fred said that? I'm surprised, he's not prone to making wild accusations, he normally provides evidence to back up his words, Scally hates Fred because he tells the truth

Thats not his personal life my Manc friend, that's examples of how he operates in business and what he spends club money on. Obviously the allegations you've quoted were made by Scally and have never been substantiated by the Police. In fact I remember Fred telling the Forum that the Police had told Scally the whole thing was being NFA'd?

Are you suggesting the stables were paid from company money, thus meaning Scally is money laundering and the (professionally qualified) auditors are letting it go?

Are you suggesting the stables were paid from company money, thus meaning Scally is money laundering and the (professionally qualified) auditors are letting it go?
I'm suggesting the car is a company car paid for by the club, as for the stables it just seems odd that a man who claims to be brassic can afford a (rumoured) very expensive stables for a family member?

Every single one of those bar the car is his personal
really, not sure that people leaving his daughter abusive messages is club business.

neither is his building a stable, unless you are accusing him of spending club money it and the auditors ignoring it.

posting his home address certainly isn’t.

the car is but, they tried to frame it as him buying himself a brand new car, rather than the club leasing it, which a perfectly normal arrangement for company cars.