So who do you want as new boss? | Vital Football

So who do you want as new boss?

Who next for Gills got seat

• Total voters

chris who

Vital Champions League
I have included all of the current favourites with the bookies .Add a post below if your choice is not included.

Steve Bruce and Neil Warnock are both listed on BetVictor. 25/1 and 33/1 respectively. Paul Ince also 25/1

Considering Brad wants to change the approach completely and appoint someone as a head coach with a narrower field of responsibilities, formerly described as a "tracksuit" boss, I can't see how someone of Bruce or Warnock's age would possibly be considered, and that worries me more than the removal of Harris.

Bearing that in mind, Luke Garrard seems a good shout but I will not vote as I am uncertain as to whether this proposed approach would work, at least in UK football, so I can't say I would want someone like that.

I really, really hope I am wrong.

Lee Bell of Crewe could possibly be a outsider who's tactics could have been a eye opener for BG?
Not sure about that. They had lower percentage possession, fewer shots and certainly far fewer clear chances than us, but for a couple of defensive mistakes and 3 or 4 sitters missed, we’d have won fairly comfortable. there was not a lot to catch the eye about Crewe on Tuesday.

Not sure about that. They had lower percentage possession, fewer shots and certainly far fewer clear chances than us, but for a couple of defensive mistakes and 3 or 4 sitters missed, we’d have won fairly comfortable. there was not a lot to catch the eye about Crewe on Tuesday.
I think all our defeats have been followed by comments about how crap the opposition have been so, if true, it is unlikely that any of their managers would have caught BG's attention.

Karl Robinson
Please please please no !
I can’t stand the bloke.
If he’s appointed, I wish him nothing but abject failure and we replace him as quickly as possible.
Whoever gets the job will have to be top three at Xmas or they are out.

I can't imagine BG settling for someone merely "good". To sack Harris I would guess/hope he has someone special lined-up.

I would like Nathan Jones.