So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 141 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

One was healthy ....when they travelled.

In that legislation you quote a 4yo kid doesn't class as vulnerable.

Then swiftly wasn’t healthy - so correct he travelled when he did to minimise risk to other road users through impaired driving ability.

I quoted this legislation- Schedule 4 to the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Groups Act 2006 - so yes it applies.

he wants to show that he took precautions that he didn't endanger anyone else on his journey, and isolated for the appropriate time, why wouldn't he share the details?........especially given all the hoo-hah .

Well he took precautions to travel before symptoms took hold - so guess he can’t win either way on that then. He drove from A to B what details do you want, mpg, tyre pressures, fuel type?

Don't worry, I don't. I don't believe everything I read on here either.

Me neither. So summat we finally agree on 😉

Then swiftly wasn’t healthy - so correct he travelled when he did to minimise risk to other road users through impaired driving ability.

We've done this to death.

I quoted this legislation- Schedule 4 to the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Groups Act 2006 - so yes it applies.

A 4yo isn't a vulnerable group. He may have potentially ended up in a vulnerable position, but he himself wasn't part of a vulnerable group.

Well he took precautions to travel before symptoms took hold - so guess he can’t win either way on that then. He drove from A to B what details do you want, mpg, tyre pressures, fuel type?

I want him to say when he left London, and when he got ill ....... this will inform whether or not he should have been at Barnard Castle. I also want to know if he stopped off on his journey, and whether or not he's since made efforts to trace anyone with whom he came into contact, given that he got ill soon afterwards.

Me neither. So summat we finally agree on 😉
(y)

A 4yo isn't a vulnerable group.

He is.

I want him to say when he left London, and when he got ill ....... this will inform whether or not he should have been at Barnard Castle. I also want to know if he stopped off on his journey, and whether or not he's since made efforts to trace anyone with whom he came into contact, given that he got ill soon afterwards.

Matters not when he left or got ill. The castle thing is a separate issue, he shouldn’t have been 30 miles away from where he was isolating unless the law allowed it at that time to exercise or he had any other legit reason to be there.

As for stopping, given the mountain that’s been out of a molehill if he had been in contact with anyone whilst doing so I’m pretty sure we’d have heard by now. Besides pretty sure service stations at that point were shut, as was everywhere else, so if had pulled into one nothing would have been open and his only purpose for doing so would have been for taking a break.

Had time to calm down and feel a lot better now. Would be stupid to start breaking the rules out of spite and put lives in danger. Just needed some time to calm down and realise that. Whatever happens within government happens, I'm not arsed anymore. I still have a job and haven't lost any close family/friends yet to this virus. I'm one of the lucky ones

The eye witness to this, no truth that he is an ex teacher, current school governor, Labour party member and close friend of ex Labour MP Helen Goodman?

Had time to calm down and feel a lot better now. Would be stupid to start breaking the rules out of spite and put lives in danger. Just needed some time to calm down and realise that. Whatever happens within government happens, I'm not arsed anymore. I still have a job and haven't lost any close family/friends yet to this virus. I'm one of the lucky ones

Fair play.
👍

Well said Clatic,We are not isolating for this awful Government,we are isolating for our Families,Friends and neighbours!Isolating for the front line staff that have already suffered way to many losses ,Isolating to save as many innocent lives as we can!
I have already suffered the pain of losing loved ones,and will continue to do my best not to cause any heartbreak for any other families simply by doing what is right!
The government does not deserve our support but the public do deserve our support!
Keep safe everyone!!

I think this has gone on long enough now.

Tonight’s left week journalist on Sky just calling it a horrendous violation’ whilst in full rant mode. Journalist is Owen Jones so no surprise there really, even mis quoting the fellow journalist on there with him whose had to challenge him, What an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment. Seriously, whatever ones view on this issue, this type of hyperbole does not lend credibility to his argument and just reinforces the view this Jones lad is a complete prick.

Does that matter Towngreen ?

I say it does, as if true would lead me to question his credibility as a witness given what can only be assumed to be quite obvious bias given his political leanings. He may well be telling the truth, but you’d need to be naive to take him at face value with this knowledge. His account would need corroborating without a doubt.

I would expect the person probably is a Labour voter. I can't imagine a Tory, Brexiteer voter, who would probably be a fan of Cummings would grass him up if they saw him.

If clear evidence emerges proving Cummings was there then the mans political stance is irrelevant.

Surely any account needs corroborating. That said, if we start disbelieving people simply because of their political affiliation, we'll end up like Trumpland.

Depends what they’re reporting as you well know. But yes corroboration is important, however if this is true I certainly wouldn’t be rushing to hang off every word he says, which is what many are.

I would expect the person probably is a Labour voter. I can't imagine a Tory, Brexiteer voter, who would probably be a fan of Cummings would grass him up if they saw him.

If clear evidence emerges proving Cummings was there then the mans political stance is irrelevant.

You make it sound like there are "sides" NS. I don't feel part of any side. Both Tory and Labour voters wanted Brexit.

Both Tory and Labour voters are angered by apparently being let down (for a variety of reasons) by Cumiings .... & the PM.

As MiW has said ....... if he was up there, then he was wrong. Full stop.

I'm just using it as an example, that someone who voted in line with Cummings would be less likely to grass him up than someone who wasn't a fan of him to start off with.

You're right that people of all political parties are unhappy with him but there are still people mostly Tory/Brexit who are defending him regardless on every allegation.