Snodgrass | Page 2 | Vital Football

Snodgrass

He said:

“Their business was to try to keep me but the whole point for me was to target the Premier League. Norwich knocked back a couple of offers which I didn’t agree with at all.''

“Getting relegated was hard to take, last year, I believe that I couldn’t have given any more from a personal point of view. I was struggling with a few niggling injuries but I went out there and put my body on the line to try to save the club from relegation. Obviously, that wasn’t to be. I had a great two years there. I made some great friends and met some great people. I had one year left of my contract and they didn’t offer me anything else (new deal) when we went down to the Championship. There’s no bad blood at all. I believe I did as well as I possibly could towards the end of last season.”

Bye Robert enjoy the lovely area that is Hull!!!!

i guess the Prem is more important to him than Norwich City. No longer got the slightest interest in him

He even had a little dig that he was played on the right with us - when he prefers to play behind the striker!

We move on.

Way over rated. He's one I'm quite pleased to see the back of, and at that kind of money a great bit of business!! I'd be more gutted if Elliot Bennett left, now he is a traditional right winger who knows how to cross the ball rather than shoot into the stands every time.

If Snodgras is worth that much now I wonder how much Hucks in his prime would be worth today? 30 million?

It'll be nice not having to see him flop or throw his hands up when something doesn't go right or not work back. Pilkington, Bennett, and Redmond are all better off in different pairs without Snodgrass.

pilks need to make sure he is double glazing next season.

Adams has said it is a clean sheet for everyone, but some players who he made judgements on from last season still need to prove to him why they should be here?

FCBEARS - 1/7/2014 17:15

pilks need to make sure he is double glazing next season.

Adams has said it is a clean sheet for everyone, but some players who he made judgements on from last season still need to prove to him why they should be here?

The new shirt numbers dont seem to reflect the clean sheet side