Snodgrass | Vital Football

Snodgrass

McNally said any player leaving will be replaced by better. I suspect he's once again fobbing off supporters. I look forward to snoddys replacement!

I may be in the minority here but I couldn't care less Snoddy has gone , we were far too one dimensional with him at the expense of genuine pace and attacking threat so honestly ? I believe we will look back at this as a good thing not to mention the 7 million .

I actually agree with Yoda's point, although Snodgrass was good, he often slowed our attacks down a lot and I don't think this is the way Adams wants to go

The fee is brilliant, 7m for a player we paid 3m for, got two good seasons out of and only has a year left on his deal? For once Norwich have ripped someone else off!!

Never really rated him that much, way too greedy, not a team player. Wolf would have had five goals easily if Snodders had passed to him instead of smashing it over the bar by predictably cutting in every time on his left. Give me elliot Bennett any day on the right, pace and knows how to get a good cross in on his right boot.

I have never been a fan of Snodgrass. I think he has a big attitude with the other players. I felt like he gave the ball away a lot, and we'd forgive him because he'd whip in a good free kick every once in a while. He lacked pace, and he would give up on balls and throw his hands up. I always preferred Pilkington and Redmond and hopefully Elliott Bennett will be back to full strength.

agreed with all the comments - 7 million is excellent - do Leeds get any of it from a sell on fee?

I liked Snodders passion, but he did slow us down and became so predictable.

We have E.Bennett - Redmond - Murphys - Pilks - Whocan play in that position do we need a replacement from the transfer market? also players like Grabbon can play there too.

will the 7 million go into the kitty or vanish into thin air?

Grabbon already singed DG with the money we already had. In fact 1st July Lewis Grabbon will be our player as this is when window opens again.

Its 7m up front, rising to 8m according to the local Hull journalists

I'd imagine it all depends on them staying up, which they should

He was good for us at deadballs but I agree, a lot of our attacking play was through him which madeus predictable. Thanks Hull for the £7mil...

Couldn't complete paperwork over weekend..he has had medical and agreed terms making him just under Hulls top earners...Expect it all finalised as early as Monday!