Smiths out | Vital Football

Smiths out

screaming canary

Vital Champions League
The time has come.
Some would say it was past time. Others would say not yet.
But it is time.
It is clear to me that Delia no longer takes the supporter's views seriously.
To back a manager who is clearly not performing to the level expected of him is not sound business.

The board.

Delia has said herself that the board do not listen to offers for the club but it is also clear that they do not have the finances to fulfill the ambitions of the fans.
How many offers have there been? Who knows? Information from the club has been as transparent as a blackout curtain.
Delia's attitude has been disgraceful and her contempt for the fans is disgusting.

The manager.

Why try any harder when you are backed by a board who publicly state they would like to give you the job for the next 10 years.
I do think AN could be ok for us, but he's a defensive manager and we have attcking players. The two clearly do not mix. It could be rectified if he was able to buy the players to suit his style but the board don't have the finances.
Aside from that AN only knows 1 formation and also thinks we only have 1 striker in the squad. These predictable tactics have been found out by the rest of the division and they know how to beat it. Players have been retained who are not good enough while good players have either been sold or loaned out.
Aside from Lambert we have endured a series of mediocre managers.
This is the fault of the board.

The players.

Have you wondered why good players coming to the club suddenly perfom badly?
Or when players leave they suddenly get better? Is it really their fault?
I don't think so.
In January I think several players will leave. Unfortunately they will be the players who could get us promoted with the right leadership. Can we replace them? January has inflated prices as teams strive to improve to either push for promotion or avoid relegation. We could get the players in and break even if we were savvy in the transfer market.
We are not.
AN will be told there is no money and will need to look a the cheap end of the market.
This is the fault of the board.

Nothing will change with this inept, incapable and arrogant board in charge of the club.

Time for them to go

I went to Derby today. We put in a decent first half performance against a poor Derby but failed to make it count. Second half was the reverse. Bradley Johnson was the difference only in that he scored. Heads sank including mine.....you knew there was no coming back. Why? There is no leadership at the club in any shape or form from top to bottom.

At the end of the game a couple of players came over, Ryan Bennett and Alex Pritchard, who took his shirt off and handed it over to a supporter in disabled section I think. Nice gesture. Russell Martin came over and there were some supporters booing him. That was sad to hear but that it what some supporters are reduced to. All in all it was another sad day away.

Smiths sort it out.

Couldnt agree more Screaming . It is how we all feel . I just want this football ignorant Board out and their charming little mate Rab out of this wonderful club .

Sorry for you Sminky that you had to ensure that shite today . I know exacatly how it feels as I had a dose of Rabs comical mangement style last week . Get the hell out of Norwich City Rab and this crap Board

Great post screaming and totally agree.
The smiffs are the problem and always put themselves ahead of the future of the club.
I despise them.

Come on Villa .... thrust it down the Smiffs face that this manager is total shit and will only drag us down

How sad it is that I feel the likes of Villa have to help because this Board and manager wont

personally YB I feel much the same, knew what would happen today, last sunday reading and listening to happy shit from the HClappers.

I dont think Villa will any support they have more than enough and a manager who knows

Bears.
All managers know what to do against rabs predictable crap tactics
even will players giving all but especially with them being half hearted and
making basic errors.

All any manager has to do is say to his players ' Norwich have got a crap defence full of two time losers ......just run at them and they will crumble '

So, as well as Delia supporting a failing manager, we now have a chairman spouting shit and a national embarassement for a CEO. Can it get any worse?