Smith finds a new way of embarrassing NCFC | Vital Football

Smith finds a new way of embarrassing NCFC

If you can't read the article then here is what she had to say:

'At this moment, we don’t know about that (asked if the American was the heir apparent), but he seems like a really good guy. We have no idea what the future will bring. We just have to wait and see on that. What we have to do now is hand over to people we think will be good caretakers of the club. Football is full of terrible disasters. We won’t have a disaster. We’ll do it properly.'

So doesn't know if Attanasio will take control but does know that the club is going to go to someone else who'll be the caretaker of the club ---- so cabin boy Tom, so he can then sell it or what ever he needs to do to get some money, which will be his inheritance. She mentions terrible disasters but then forgets to mention the success stories in takeovers.

'No, I won’t ever retire from the job. I can't not do anything. I can’t just sit down and wait for the six o’clock news. I believe bodies age but souls don’t. Everyone is 19 inside. I really believe that.'

Then she says she isn't stepping down and never will (until she dies) we have her for life. I love how she says 'I can't not do anything' love you've been doing that for fucking years here!!

'One thing that fascinates me about football is that it’s one of the last bastions of community. It’s something incredibly precious. Somehow I believe in it. Somehow we’ll all get through. All this money, money, money, one day it’s got to pop. Beneath it all there’s this human connection. I don’t think there’s anything else like it. If you take a child to football, the one lovely thing they are going to learn is that life is not a bowl of cherries. It’s good and it’s wonderful and it’s thrilling. But it’s also painful and horrible.”

There lies the problem our owner doesn't like that football is all about money when it is and if she accepted this she would see that her as a poor owner isn't helping the club at all and that community she speaks of is the one that gets impacted by its downfall. burying her head in the sand.

If you can't read the article then here is what she had to say:

'At this moment, we don’t know about that (asked if the American was the heir apparent), but he seems like a really good guy. We have no idea what the future will bring. We just have to wait and see on that. What we have to do now is hand over to people we think will be good caretakers of the club. Football is full of terrible disasters. We won’t have a disaster. We’ll do it properly.'

So doesn't know if Attanasio will take control but does know that the club is going to go to someone else who'll be the caretaker of the club ---- so cabin boy Tom, so he can then sell it or what ever he needs to do to get some money, which will be his inheritance. She mentions terrible disasters but then forgets to mention the success stories in takeovers.

'No, I won’t ever retire from the job. I can't not do anything. I can’t just sit down and wait for the six o’clock news. I believe bodies age but souls don’t. Everyone is 19 inside. I really believe that.'

Then she says she isn't stepping down and never will (until she dies) we have her for life. I love how she says 'I can't not do anything' love you've been doing that for fucking years here!!

'One thing that fascinates me about football is that it’s one of the last bastions of community. It’s something incredibly precious. Somehow I believe in it. Somehow we’ll all get through. All this money, money, money, one day it’s got to pop. Beneath it all there’s this human connection. I don’t think there’s anything else like it. If you take a child to football, the one lovely thing they are going to learn is that life is not a bowl of cherries. It’s good and it’s wonderful and it’s thrilling. But it’s also painful and horrible.”

There lies the problem our owner doesn't like that football is all about money when it is and if she accepted this she would see that her as a poor owner isn't helping the club at all and that community she speaks of is the one that gets impacted by its downfall. burying her head in the sand.
second link from edp was readable but thanks Bears for responding

second link from edp was readable but thanks Bears for responding
We wont have a disaster!!!! We had them repeatedly over the past seasons - relegations, injury prone cheap players and mediocre mid table finish - its the disasters we dont want repeated. Now it seems our american is just sitting waiting until our disastrous philosophy finally caves in and NCFC is taken for a song