Smith...Bye | Vital Football

Smith...Bye

Although I am pleased, proper owners would have fired the Webbers to ensure the next manager and window are not the disaster the previous ones have been.
Instead they probably invited them round for a crap home cooked dinner.

Also glad he's gone but as has already been stated the higher problems remain and therefore we still have no chance of progressing beyond a championship club. I am interested to see who they bring in - judging by the official article published on club website: "The club will now work to identify and appoint a new head coach that is able to deliver both the level of performances required to challenge at the top end of the league whilst implementing a consistent style of play. "

So they want another Farke type of manager who will deliver attractive football. It took Farke a whole season before we got fluent in his style.

And who is Steve Weaver??
i think he is to do with the youth set up possibly u18 manager?

it is best for all that he is leaving, huge mistake on his part not taking time away after getting sacked by villa. he never seemed like he wanted to be here. i think he was doomed from an early stage when he said it wasnt his job to know what the fans were thinking and he wasnt calling the fans to hear if they think he is doing a good job. this was last season and in my opinion sowed the seeds for the disconnect

And who is Steve Weaver??

An interim team led by head of football development Steve Weaver and set-piece coach Allan Russell will take charge of matches in the interim- starting with Friday's home fixture against Reading.

Nice to know our attacking from and defending of set pieces will remain to its current standard :grinning::grinning:

i think he is to do with the youth set up possibly u18 manager?

Yep Acadamy...Not rated too highly either!

it is best for all that he is leaving, huge mistake on his part not taking time away after getting sacked by villa. he never seemed like he wanted to be here. i think he was doomed from an early stage when he said it wasnt his job to know what the fans were thinking and he wasnt calling the fans to hear if they think he is doing a good job. this was last season and in my opinion sowed the seeds for the disconnect

Webber had said previously that they already have a list of managers for when/if smith left.

I just hope it's not Martin.

Let's hope it is an appointment that lifts us all.

Not Sean dyche, Martin.

I know Ralph Hasenhüttl was mentioned after DF but I'm not sure if want him and I don't think we could afford him.

I have a feeling they'd be looking at someone like Scott parker.

Webber had said previously that they already have a list of managers for when/if smith left.

I just hope it's not Martin.

Let's hope it is an appointment that lifts us all.

Not Sean dyche, Martin.

I know Ralph Hasenhüttl was mentioned after DF but I'm not sure if want him and I don't think we could afford him.

I have a feeling they'd be looking at someone like Scott parker.

scott parker would not be a good choice based on the way he left bournemouth. he was really unhappy with the money available so here would not suit him

i liked the way swansea played against us but with his previous links to the club i feel like that would work against martin

sean dyche football is ugly but what he has going for him is working within a budget and always seemed to have a good connection with the fans

hasenhüttl i cant say why but it just feels like a bad fit

A left field appointment is fine. It has to be right to mend the divide.

a manager who can work to a budget, play attractive and attacking football. One who is passionate too

Also glad he's gone but as has already been stated the higher problems remain and therefore we still have no chance of progressing beyond a championship club. I am interested to see who they bring in - judging by the official article published on club website: "The club will now work to identify and appoint a new head coach that is able to deliver both the level of performances required to challenge at the top end of the league whilst implementing a consistent style of play. "

So they want another Farke type of manager who will deliver attractive football. It took Farke a whole season before we got fluent in his style.

For all of the potential problems ahead Nathan, I am just glad that he had gone now and not had to wait any longer.

A left field appointment is fine. It has to be right to mend the divide.

a manager who can work to a budget, play attractive and attacking football. One who is passionate too

A manager who has a style of play and can coach our players so they improve.