Slave Labour? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Slave Labour?

steff_the_villan - 13/2/2013 20:20

You are all slaves.

Yep our only hope is my generation and the youngsters following use the internet to recognise the injustice...
Theres a reason SOPA and ACTA have been proposed and backed by various governments and corporations they want to keep people down and prevent them breaking the system they earn so much money from...

In the future I hope to start my own company, work my way into the Irish Government and make a serious difference...
People like Nurses should be valued over our useless politicians...

Exodus Chapter 21, verse 20:

If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

Bikini Inspector - 13/2/2013 14:30

As far as IDS goes i would like to see someone shoot him in the heart with a sniper rifle. He goes on about people being scroungers and dependent and then spends 39 pounds of our money on his breakfast. That guy has lived off us for his entire fucking life and begrudges a poor person 40 odd quid a week to live on.

You need to come off the fence, BI, and say what you REALLY mean....

steff_the_villan - 13/2/2013 20:20

No one mentioned that the corporations, businesses like poundland actually pay a fair amount more, but this is to the gov, they do end up saving on employee costs, but the gov actually make more from your weeks work than you do! Aren't they wonderful!

Then of course you wake up to the fact that you were born into slavery anyway, you work your arse off to live, and you give the lions share to your masters, as a slave you have an illusion of freedom, but you will rarely get wealthy enough to buy your freedom.

Remember all those rich corporations who dodge paying their taxes, you try and dodge yours and you would be at risk of imprisonment, and at the very least end up paying MORE due to fines and costs, the slaves get hammered, the slave owners don't.

You are all slaves.
:1: How bloody true dude!

Sir Steff and his wise words :30:

Steff for pope! :17:

I was a sex slave briefly in the late 80's to an overweight Italian woman from Essex but that's a different story!

As Bob Marley once said " Emicipate yourselves from Mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind!

Villan Of The North - 13/2/2013 19:48

The Fear - 13/2/2013 20:36

Nice for those on benefits to contribute but this policy was always wrong, private companies getting free labour? If they had the hours to spend, why not give them the job? Not only that, just how much must the paid staff have laughed at those working for virtually nothing?

Very cruel.

I doubt that the permanent staff were laughing, They were missing out on work due to being "undercut". This policy takes money directly out of the pockets of employees. It must be a shit policy as I generally position myself to the right of Attilla the Hun and I don't support it.

You are both right. IDS knows this too, he doesn't care, it is just about shifting unemployment figures around.

The basic idea is ok, it keeps people in the habit of work, but that's just how they sell it. It is used to kick people off the dole in order to shift the statistics and profit themselves and private companies, whilst choking the job market. I wont go into atos and the disabled.

I genuinely hate that man. Disgusting hypocrite of the highest order.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/why-iain-duncan-smith-should-look-1400558

Bikini Inspector - 13/2/2013 14:30

Nothing wrong with the idea, however if these companies have vacancies for people then they should be employing them instead of getting free labour. Which only results in them not advertising the vacancies as they can fill them for free.

As far as IDS goes i would like to see someone shoot him in the heart with a sniper rifle. He goes on about people being scroungers and dependent and then spends 39 pounds of our money on his breakfast. That guy has lived off us for his entire fucking life and begrudges a poor person 40 odd quid a week to live on.

He was commissioned into the Scots Guards as a second lieutenant on 28 June 1975. He was assigned the service number 500263.[8] He was promoted to lieutenant on 28 June 1977.[9] He was moved to the Regular Army Reserve of Officers on 2 April 1981, signalling his retirement from the military.[10]

His six-year service including spells in Northern Ireland and Rhodesia, where he served as aide-de-camp to Major-General Sir John Acland[11]
Other work

Upon leaving the Scots Guards, Duncan Smith spent a period applying for jobs and claiming unemployment benefit,[12] during which he joined the Conservative Party.

He took up employment at GEC-Marconi in 1981, selling armaments. He then moved to property firm Bellwinch, but was made redundant after six months.[12] He then joined Jane's Information Group, initially selling gun-related magazines, eventually rising to the operational board.[13]