Skubala Interview | Vital Football

Skubala Interview

A more modern updated version to 2016/17 with DC/NC. Today there is a similar feeling in 2024 severn years later, with MS / CC to take the Club further with different ideas and tactics. A good time to be an Imp.

I never had an issue with Skubala, but I've certainly warmed to the results.
I have certainly warmed to him as a person, his openness during his interviews, and he 'gets it' in his connection with the supporters. The key for me was when we appointed Chris Cohen as his assistant coach, everyone needs experience next to them and this was the ideal guy.
UTI.

Just to demonstrate who he has been working with, learning from and influencing:

"If Loughborough was a country it would have finished sixth in the overall 2022 Commonwealth Games medal table"

from the uni's own website in '22...

Or 15th in the 2020 Olympics.

Just to demonstrate who he has been working with, learning from and influencing:

"If Loughborough was a country it would have finished sixth in the overall 2022 Commonwealth Games medal table"

from the uni's own website in '22...

Or 15th in the 2020 Olympics.
Loughboro is definitely not a normal university when it comes to sport.

Loughboro is definitely not a normal university when it comes to sport.
There are even a special set of steps on one of the path ways across the campus. They were designed so that when Seb Coe was training, he could run up them without breaking his stride...