Sincil Bank RiverCare and Litter Pick | Vital Football

Sincil Bank RiverCare and Litter Pick

Surprised by the amount of fish in there, chub, roach, perch, dace,probably others, dont take those out !

Reading the Sincil Bank regeneration scheme on the City of Lincoln websitw it might make parking and may have an impact on attendances if the residents parking scheme gets the go ahead. However due to the amount of let properties generally you will find them seldom to want such a scheme.

They have been doing it for ages. Nice to see them get a bit of recognition. Lovely bunch of people and hats off to them

Hats of to those good people they identified my old Zodiac that was the subject to a TDA and informed the authorities and had it hauled out of the Drain......that was a few years ago.

It would be disappointing if they had nothing to do so I'm going to chuck some traffic cones and shopping trolleys in there to keep them busy.

Reading the Sincil Bank regeneration scheme on the City of Lincoln websitw it might make parking and may have an impact on attendances if the residents parking scheme gets the go ahead. However due to the amount of let properties generally you will find them seldom to want such a scheme.
People were already marking their own spaces around Sincil Bank towards the end of last season. Just chalking spaces on the side of the road (very badly, may I add).

Interestingly, when we bought our current property overlooking Sincil Drain, we discovered we had "Riparian Rights". Yep, I had to look it up as well.

Essentially, it means we can fish in the drain from the bank outside our property, and swim/boat in it as well. But if we do so, we are then liable for the cost of the upkeep of our segment of bank that borders the property.

A curious old "Common Law" type hang-over form earlier times.