Silver linings... | Vital Football

Silver linings...

As my dad used to say when we got beat in darts knock cups, "That's one less drive into town for us".
About a ton better off for not going to Wembley again.

5. I'm skint and would have been even skinter forking out for another trip to Wembley

I'll raise you on skinter and say I am skintier than someone who's skint at a skint meeting, full of skintish people.

Our freezer is dying of death. It was getting to be a toss up between Mini Jeff's frozen food and Wembley, before last night. Thankfully we succumbed and I can put the money to ensuring the Jeffs can eat.

I'll raise you on skinter and say I am skintier than someone who's skint at a skint meeting, full of skintish people.

Our freezer is dying of death. It was getting to be a toss up between Mini Jeff's frozen food and Wembley, before last night. Thankfully we succumbed and I can put the money to ensuring the Jeffs can eat.
We could form Skint Club; but don't mention it.

Bigger rest for players and Management in close season.
Also ticket staff will have less pressure.

We can wave at Steve Evan's Posh as we pass each other at the end of next season. Highly unlikely I know, but does appeal to my sense of humour.

Exeter lose in the play off final and we get to go there in April next year to seal our Championship in front of their fans. Also highly unlikely but also appeals to my sense of humour.

Thought this was going to be a thread on some stupid FIFA law change whereby touchlines are now silver rather than white.

5. Large potential promotion bonus's for the players can now be redirected towards the new player contract fund.