Signing Incoming | Page 2 | Vital Football

Signing Incoming

Great signing on paper. You’d also have to think that means that means the end of any O’Hara or McCartan interest... in my view the right calls as neither really stood out in League 2.

We’re well stocked in midfield now: Chapman, Frecklington, O’Connor, Morrell and now Payne. Bostwick of course can play CM if required.

Wingers, full back/CB cover and an extra striker still on the shopping list I’d imagine.
I'd agree.

I said at the time, particularly with McCartan, that DC was just saying the right things. I think he'd still take O'Hara if the price was right.

Guess he is going to be able to cope with playing in front of 10k at SB. This in theory is another step up in signings. Be nice if he got the winner at Sunderland to complement that one he got at Newcastle. That was a calm unhurried finish in front of a lot of Geordies.

Certainly looks like there will be a lot of creativity coming from the middle of the park.

According to the Echo piece it mentions another one hopefully in by the weekend.

Certainly looks like there will be a lot of creativity coming from the middle of the park.

According to the Echo piece it mentions another one hopefully in by the weekend.

Michael Bridges been reported in the area,i`m hopeful......anyway it looked like him and he was also seen swimming in the Sincil Drain the other day when it was really warm(keeping his fitness regime up,inc gps vest)

4 assists in one game ... L1 destroying posh. Nice. Left foot/right foot and can play all over the midfield and wide areas, just what a small squad needs

Happy with this signing. He was doing well at Huddersfield and was probably a victim of their unexpected promotion to the Premier League and clubs then buying in players from abroad as a consequence. Championship quality on his day

Great signing on paper. You’d also have to think that means that means the end of any O’Hara or McCartan interest... in my view the right calls as neither really stood out in League 2.

We’re well stocked in midfield now: Chapman, Frecklington, O’Connor, Morrell and now Payne. Bostwick of course can play CM if required.

Wingers, full back/CB cover and an extra striker still on the shopping list I’d imagine.

McCartan stood out for plenty of his games...
O'Hara stood out well and truly for pretty much all of his games, out best outfield player in second half of the season by far.

McCartan stood out for plenty of his games...
O'Hara stood out well and truly for pretty much all of his games, out best outfield player in second half of the season by far.

Mc Cartan opened with promise but faded and never cut it over 90 minutes intelligent player but not complete enough to fill the 10 slot.
O`Hara a holding midfielder now gone on the posh overseas tour despite being transfer listed.
i would have him back if the money was right,he was a prospect needing game time.

That Darragh is holding out for dosh but he might not get any.!

Last edited: