Sick of football? | Vital Football

Sick of football?

Sir

Vital Youth Team
Sorry I don't know if this is a OT or not. Change of necessary.
But after a long season and after yesterday it's about right there for me.
Would I watch the FA Cup Final? No. The playoffs finals?
Another no. Not the Europa League final either. Yes I'll watch the CL Final probably. But enough of football. The World Cup not sure but knowing how well England will do thats about sums it up.
Football gone off the boil for me. Who else?
I think I'll take up jogging until next season. Who's got good ideas to while the off season away?

Cricket, walking, garden, holidays...won’t miss the anxiety...mind you, I’m not optimistic about the Tests.

Pakistan struggled against Ireland at times and have shed some experienced top order batsmen so I'm confident there. Not so much India series later in the year

Another no. Not the Europa League final either. Yes I'll watch the CL Final probably. But enough of football. The World Cup not sure but knowing how well England will do thats about sums it up.
I think I'll take up jogging until next season. Who's got good ideas to while the off season away?

How about gardening ? Watching something that grows & doesn't stagnate.

knitting embroidery crochet flower arranging.origami.twitching. philately .poo sticks I do all those close season flies by Wife gets a bit worried when I get the dresses and make up out though

Personally I'm looking forward to the new season starting. Luckily we have the cup final, play offs, Champions league and World Cup first, and a little bit of Cricket in between. Heaven pure heaven!

Personally I'm looking forward to the new season starting. Luckily we have the cup final, play offs, Champions league and World Cup first, and a little bit of Cricket in between. Heaven pure heaven!
yes MoP plenty more footy to come Then the friendlies late June .Fixtures to come . New signings it will fly by it always does

One thing we will be playing Fulham again next season no way will they beat Villa The press love Cairney good player but not a patch on Grealish Plus i don't rate ,Fulhams defence

I agree mista, I would be quite happy for Fulham to go up. They play attractive football and remind me of us 4 years ago but I think gnarled old Bruce will do a 'arry' on them in a one off game. Villa to win 1-0.

I have very little interest in football beyond The Rams so for me its time to indulge in the many other sports I love - Cycling, athletics, motorsport, golf, NFL, blah blah and of course The Krikkit. A change in career means I may be spending a lot of time mooching around the County Ground trying to guess which of the other five spectators Ramjet is

I'll watch the flannelled brigade and take in the golf. Can't play either anymore so it's the armchair version and some amber liquid!

Just knew it would end in tears again. Just the same incompetent old Derby. Even when you realize that you might get promotion and try to avoid it you mess up again and end up once more in the play-offs .:utv:

___________________________________________________________DdN_B2pWsAA3BYD.jpg

Just knew it would end in tears again. Just the same incompetent old Derby. Even when you realize that you might get promotion and try to avoid it you mess up again and end up once more in the pl

Basie your team are the experts you have been missing getting to the Prem for 21 years That's so last centuary not even been to the New Wembley yet at least we've been there twice

Latest Rams News