Shrewsbury v Lincoln | Vital Football

Shrewsbury v Lincoln

Cricklewoodimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
The away game on Saturday 3rd of December, is now kicking off at 12:30pm. Hopefully this doesn't inconvenience the away support too much.

Well I'm only a few miles away so not a problem for me. I bet it will cause some issues for those travelling further. Surely this should have been factored in weeks ago as clearly it's been done because of the World Cup games clashing

EDIT. That's obviously pointed at Shrews as it's basically their call

And thinking to the Wycombe game which also clashes with a Quarter Final (though I don't think that can be England or Wales) I hope that if the decision to pull that forward is made, it is done early doors

And thinking to the Wycombe game which also clashes with a Quarter Final (though I don't think that can be England or Wales) I hope that if the decision to pull that forward is made, it is done early doors

Shrewsbury confirmed in the same announcement that their game on 10th December has also been altered.

It wouldn’t impact me too much if the game against Wycombe was moved, but for those that travel from afar, I agree that it’s only fair on them that they are given as much notice as possible.

A strange fact I discovered yesterday-

The 1953/54 season started on a Wednesday for all teams.

Matches scheduled for 1st May 1954 were moved forward over 8 months to avoid clashing with the Cup Final. The Imps lost their match 5-0 at West Ham.