Shrewsbury Town (a): What 3 Things Do The Imps Need To Do To Win? | Vital Football

Shrewsbury Town (a): What 3 Things Do The Imps Need To Do To Win?

- Avoid silly mistakes. It was Montsma I think who made a mistake against them first time around in the league game; we had Poole (and arguably Lewis, Rogers) switching off against Hull. This time of the season is when we need to play almost no mistakes football, we can't afford to give them a freebie.

- Probably let them come on to us a little bit. We had that ridiculous game against them at our place where we had about three quarters of the ball but couldn't break them down and had a lot of possession for possession's sake. Some different personnel I am sure but in the Checkatrade game where we got Brennan etc to have a bit of space, we annihilated them. If the game is like an away game rather than us completing dictating play from the back with them sat in, I think we'll have a better chance.

- Want it more. Shrews are now safe and could look a bit like they're on the beach if we get at them - it's a bigger game for us than them. I think Hull caught us out early on Saturday with the ferocity of their challenges, their physicality and their pressing. Our young lads need to stand up to any strong stuff and assert themselves on the game from minute 1.