Shrews vs Tics | Page 4 | Vital Football

Shrews vs Tics

It’s so weird, that sudden feeling of euphoria at the final whistle just suddenly sinks in and reality sets in that we are again champions, let’s just spend the next few weeks celebrating and having retrospective on how big an achievement this season has been

Agree, to me this is the greatest achievement in our proud history. Circumstances brought about by the scumbag previous owners have made this title the most special trophy we have ever won. In such a short time the turnaround has been simply the stuff dreams are made of. Leam had 5 signed players back in July and to win the league with the new players and so many we needed to bring in is just straight out of fantasy land. Well done to our owners, ceo, backroom staff and everybody connected with the club. Leam and the players and coaching staff have rewritten the legend that is Wigan Athletic. So happy and proud of our anazing football club.

An absolutely astounding achievement. To build a team from scratch and achieve promotion as champions in the same season is incredible. Probably one of the greatest achievements in 45 years of watching this team. So proud!!
That was my thinking. From only having five pros twelve months ago to winning the league and finishing with a transfer surplus is just amazing. Think how long a job it was before we got promoted after Dave Whelan backed us.
Fabulous achievement.

Superb effort all season by the lads and the recent bump well and truly forgotten!For a brand new squad in their first season together to do this speaks volumes for the club,the coaching staff and the players!Also a magnificent effort by the fans who have really bought into the vision of the new regime!!And to think some on here were saying we wanted to throw promotion!!Shame on them!!

Top performance. Congratulations to everyone at Wigan Athletic. Al Jasmi, Al Hammad, Leam Richardson, the coaching staff and of course the players. At times it hasn't been pretty, at times its been fantastic and the effort has always been there and the team have for the most part scratched and clawed their way to this and have got their just rewards. Its days like today that can definitely make Football feel special and considering what we went through 2 years ago it feels even more special than the 2015/16 and 2017/18 League One titles (I don't rank it as high as the 2002/03 title simply because it was the first time the club won the 3rd tier but back then it felt more like when we would win it rather than if.)

Once again congratulations to everyone at Wigan Athletic you have deserved it, and congratulations to Keane on winning the Golden Boot too.

No words to describe how I feel.

Hopefully the lads just bask in the glory and come back refreshed and stronger for the challenge next season. Well done to the players, manager coaches and all the staff at Wigan Athletic, most of all a big THANKYOU to Mr Al Jasmi and Talal for having the faith to bring us out of administration and end one of the blackest periods of our history.

Up the League winning Championship bound Tic's. :party::cup: