Shouldn’t laugh | Page 27 | Vital Football

Shouldn’t laugh

I think Rishi has already had to do similar due to the virus and yet Labour will always say "too little, too late and what about the 3m?"

Last edited:
I think Rishi has already had to do similar due to the virus and yet Labour will always say "too little, too late and what about the 3m?"
Interestingly they think that taxes should have gone up and not corporation tax.
Looks like Ms Dodds fears a tax give away just before the GE.

Interestingly they think that taxes should have gone up and not corporation tax.
Looks like Ms Dodds fears a tax give away just before the GE.

Labour only need to look at the vaccuous leader and the collection of sock puppets on the front bench, completely devoid of ideas, policies and inspiration to see where their future is at the next GE.

Annalise Dodds being a prime example. Got a first at Oxford, was on some social policy unit, then got into parliament and the job of shadow chancellor. Not worked a proper day in her life. Never been exposed to anything financial apart from balancing her credit card bill. We will see her in her full glory as she gives the speech someone has written for her this afternoon. Her biggest fear is that someone will ask her a question. My guess is that she understands about 10% of its content...

Labour only need to look at the vaccuous leader and the collection of sock puppets on the front bench, completely devoid of ideas, policies and inspiration to see where their future is at the next GE.

Annalise Dodds being a prime example. Got a first at Oxford, was on some social policy unit, then got into parliament and the job of shadow chancellor. Not worked a proper day in her life. Never been exposed to anything financial apart from balancing her credit card bill. We will see her in her full glory as she gives the speech someone has written for her this afternoon. Her biggest fear is that someone will ask her a question. My guess is that she understands about 10% of its content...
I dont' think she fears any question when her answer is always the same, Tories = too little too late, Labour = would have done it better.

I dont' think she fears any question when her answer is always the same, Tories = too little too late, Labour = would have done it better.
It would have been funny yesterday if they hadn't given Smarmer an advanced copy of the budget.

The silence would have been deafening.

This is not a political thread go find another if you want to say somat this is for jokes and things we find funny I know politics can come under the banner of comedy but don’t sully this thread with such boredom please