Shouldn’t laugh | Page 15 | Vital Football

Shouldn’t laugh

So teacher has been talking about Covid with the class, and she asks if any of them have heard 'contageous' being used in a sentence.

Little Suzie pipes up. 'My dad came in yesterday and he said "That idiot next door is trying to paint the entire outside of his house with a 2 inch brush. It'll take the contageous"

I'm here all week...

So teacher has been talking about Covid with the class, and she asks if any of them have heard 'contageous' being used in a sentence.

Little Suzie pipes up. 'My dad came in yesterday and he said "That idiot next door is trying to paint the entire outside of his house with a 2 inch brush. It'll take the contageous"

I'm here all week...
Another not for my missus FKB:wagging:

Another not for my missus FKB:wagging:

Sorry Chips. I'm in a bit of a 'funny mood' at the moment. I appear to have lost my cherub-like demeanour.

Here's one you can tell in any drawing room.

I was visiting a monastary, and I came past the kitchen door, one of the brothers was cooking potatoes in hot oil.

"Excuse me asking", said I, "but are you the friar?"
"No", says he. "I'm the chip monk"

Sorry Chips. I'm in a bit of a 'funny mood' at the moment. I appear to have lost my cherub-like demeanour.

Here's one you can tell in any drawing room.

I was visiting a monastary, and I came past the kitchen door, one of the brothers was cooking potatoes in hot oil.

"Excuse me asking", said I, "but are you the friar?"
"No", says he. "I'm the chip monk"
My wife says thanks, that was funny. Easily satisfied my missus but then she married me.