Should we sell Son in the summer? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Should we sell Son in the summer?

Should we sell Son come the summer?

• Yes, unquestionable

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No, he has a couple of good season left in him

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Perhaps wait another year as Ange beds his system in?

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Buy Toney

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Buy Gordon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy Ferguson

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
I can't believe we're still discussing this. It wasn't long ago that many on here did want to sell him because he'd lost form. Then we were informed he'd been carrying an injury. Even so, every player has down periods in their career, just like the rest of us, but he had already proven his class. And he's still proving it.
Unless something drastic happens I doubt we need to revisit the issue for another couple of seasons.

I can't believe we're still discussing this. It wasn't long ago that many on here did want to sell him because he'd lost form. Then we were informed he'd been carrying an injury. Even so, every player has down periods in their career, just like the rest of us, but he had already proven his class. And he's still proving it.
Unless something drastic happens I doubt we need to revisit the issue for another couple of seasons.
Let's hope so.

I'd still sell.

It's the last window we would be able to get a decent fee for him I imagine.

Look at other clubs and FFP biting, out going player trading is becoming more important

He's also not been great this season either.

I love Son...but if we are a club aiming to be on top of the league, which I think is appropriate...then this is very much a results based decision as well.

To that end, this is still year one of rebuild...if we can hang onto Son at least one more season to see who we bring in and continue to shape this team, that would be best.