Shock Horror from Griffin Park | Vital Football

Shock Horror from Griffin Park

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Yet again Weeds keeper commits aNOTHER howler............Casilla had a mare last season and continues to do so - why the genius Bielsa sticks with him is beyond me :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Yet again Weeds keeper commits aNOTHER howler............Casilla had a mare last season and continues to do so - why the genius Bielsa sticks with him is beyond me :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Matched by the Brentford keeper forgetting to punch the ball!

Then Casillas had o long hoof bounce over his head - unfortunately not into the net.

Matched by the Brentford keeper forgetting to punch the ball!

Then Casillas had o long hoof bounce over his head - unfortunately not into the net.

Leeds play at such a high tempo I'm not surprised players make mistakes. It was terrifying to watch - at times brilliant, but perhaps this is why they don't score much, and the keeper is a liability. The players fizz around and they dominated Brentford last night, but did they ever carve out any decent chances...not really, and if they did they were blasted over.

Bielsa needs to have a think about this IMHO - needs to change his ways a bit and put the brakes on his players. Great managers need to be able to adapt.....

Leeds play at such a high tempo I'm not surprised players make mistakes. It was terrifying to watch - at times brilliant, but perhaps this is why they don't score much, and the keeper is a liability. The players fizz around and they dominated Brentford last night, but did they ever carve out any decent chances...not really, and if they did they were blasted over.

Bielsa needs to have a think about this IMHO - needs to change his ways a bit and put the brakes on his players. Great managers need to be able to adapt.....
One trick pony??

I actually think Leeds will do it this season Germaine but ya mek some good points gal.Mi sons and me were sayin in't summer surely the first thing Bielsa will do is bin the clown in't goal,but hey ho what d'we know.I'm amazed Bamford is still their main striker but they've had a horrendous run lately and are still 2nd so as i said i think they'll do it this season and no doubt we'll have a 3month promotion special on Look North to celebrate the fact.:LOL:UTMPB

Bielsa is a genius, and the PL isn't ready for a coach as good as that genius Bielsa. Thats why they deliberately cock it up in the last 10 games.

Did I mention Bielsa is a genus..?

Bielsa is a genius, and the PL isn't ready for a coach as good as that genius Bielsa. Thats why they deliberately cock it up in the last 10 games.

Did I mention Bielsa is a genus..?
Dint theer used to be a sayin that went summat like, Theer's a thin dividin line between Genius and Nobhead or summat simlar? UTMPB

Twitter is a joy to wake up to this morning :lol:
Footy heaven will be funny toneet again,The Pitsmoor mong will be on squealin his usual tripe and the rawmarsh not Rovrum pig will be slatin all the Pigs that are havin a whinge at the comedy club.:ROFLMAO:I wonder who'll be the first to say us BLADES are obsessed wi em,:LOL:funny how they never say MIND THE GAP anymore.:LOL: UTMPB