Shock horror, breaking news -guess | Vital Football

Shock horror, breaking news -guess

tomytony

Vital Champions League
who's not available for the Brighton game?

No prizes- you all know the answer.

Mister Celebration's out :party: again.

Well altho pushin 77 am fit n ready if needed! Av even played at Old Wembly in 66 when playin for the Army, we twatted the Royal Navy matelots. Talk about "Wizard Of The Dribble", problem these days iz the only dribblin a do iz inside mi f..kin undercrackers!

As there is no official game thread, I will be posting angry comments about Hecky on this thread tomorrow...

Last edited:
Just checked we gave Brewster a 5 year contract but let Ndiaye and Berge run down to 1 year. To keep them hungry 😂. How many games do you think Brewster will play in the next 2 years and how many goals will he score ?. I blame the medical team he was shot before we signed him. Any proper medical and due diligence should have stopped us signing him.

Release the cu nt.

It's embarrassing now.

He's one of a long list though.

Bogle
Lowe
Osborn
RND
Fleck
Coulibaly
Jebbison
Brewster

Wage drains. Get rid of the lot. There's no room for sentiment and endless patience anymore.

You can probably add Tom Davies to that list and I'd also let Egan go as well. McBurnie is also questionable.

Release the cu nt.

It's embarrassing now.

He's one of a long list though.

Bogle
Lowe
Osborn
RND
Fleck
Coulibaly
Jebbison
Brewster

Wage drains. Get rid of the lot. There's no room for sentiment and endless patience anymore.

You can probably add Tom Davies to that list and I'd also let Egan go as well. McBurnie is also questionable.

I wouldn't class Fleck with the rest, He has been a great servant to the club. Outside of that medical and scouting team all need to be released with the above players. If we can get any money for any of them its a bonus.

Fleck is far removed from the rest of them but he is nevertheless now a wage drain and obviously shouldn't have been retained.

And yes we need a clear out of the useless twats who've overseen this. Won't happen though. They'd have to be paid off. We'd rather continue wasting millions more on the players instead.