Shirt Producer | Vital Football

Shirt Producer

C_Latic

Vital 1st Team Regular
All the talk about shirt sponsors, revenue etc has got me thinking.

I've got no idea how long whatever deal we've got with Puma has left to run, but if we fancy a change, there's a significantly superior kit designer based locally in the North West who are smashing it with their shirt designs. If we want to sell a truckload of shirts next season (which is very important revenue wise), I suspect we would with these.

Before anyone asks, no I don't work there or know anyone that does. I just have friends who support Chorley and Bury respectively, who are sponsored by them.

https://hopeandglorysportswear.co.uk

All the talk about shirt sponsors, revenue etc has got me thinking.

I've got no idea how long whatever deal we've got with Puma has left to run, but if we fancy a change, there's a significantly superior kit designer based locally in the North West who are smashing it with their shirt designs. If we want to sell a truckload of shirts next season (which is very important revenue wise), I suspect we would with these.

Before anyone asks, no I don't work there or know anyone that does. I just have friends who support Chorley and Bury respectively, who are sponsored by them.

https://hopeandglorysportswear.co.uk

Very smart

Fucking hell, look at Barnsley :sick:

Large

The kit is clearly still Puma and most of the time brands use a template rather than make a completely different bespoke design for different clubs.

So my guess would be the kit is going to look something like the below based on the other designs Puma currently have available.
1688046816013.png

The kit is clearly still Puma and most of the time brands use a template rather than make a completely different bespoke design for different clubs.

So my guess would be the kit is going to look something like the below based on the other designs Puma currently have available.
View attachment 66593
Was looking through Puma's latest templates and this was the closest of the lot, but seems we have a thinner (blue) stripe breaking up the white ones which isn't on their catalogue. Gotta be Puma still, or yer man from Bayern wouldn't have had a Puma Latics tee on.

View attachment 66593
Home kits aren't templates at our level. Away kits usually are but sometimes aren't. Based off Morrisons announcement it is blue and white stripes with small lines of the opposite colour going through it