She's Out | Vital Football

She's Out

Paul Dawson

Vital Squad Member
I just haven't got the time to find the scarf today but the drum is at hand ??????????

I'll have the scarf ready for tomorrow...

UTFI

http://youtu.be/itAOGRiYRLI

Luke Imp - 26/11/2015 05:08

Jamie Hand. Get in.

Took me a while to get this was from the original post, I had to check the son of a camel wasn't still playing :eek:

What position do you think we need? Fox in the box on top of Hearn? Another wide player? CB because Brown is no good as cover ? It's not as easy as usual to see the glaring deficiencies, I would have said target man (but covered by Wootton) and up until Stanley's return steel in midfield.

I personally find it quite distasteful that the chief bottom licker obviously gets given inside information so that he can do the big 'I am' on message boards.

impede - 24/11/2015 18:53

I personally find it quite distasteful that the chief bottom licker obviously gets given inside information so that he can do the big 'I am' on message boards.

You sound very bitter ,stop munching on those lemons it does you no good. :gent:

impede - 25/11/2015 17:53

:pointy: :pointy: :pointy: :pointy: :pointy: :pointy:

Think it is great that we have someone coming in today, especially given this!

THE NATIONAL LEAGUE ?@TheNationalLge 11s11 seconds ago
Reminder that the 'loan period' for Vanarama National clubs closes today at 5pm. Will reopen 1st January.