Shelvey Goal of the Season | Vital Football

Shelvey Goal of the Season

I *think* you'll find that the goal of the season competition occurs at the *end* of a season, not in November.

Your post is therefore inaccurate and highly presumptuous and I have no recourse but to put you firmly on IGNORE to protect myself from your harmful and flagrent inaccuracies.

i stil reckon he was prob our best player at the time, not on the same page at all lol almost a replica of the kane goal

thats a constant so my thoughts remain quite consistent ;) I just saw him as wanting to grab the games by the scruff of the neck and the type of thing we needed at the time. I accept it went pearshaped tho of course haha
In fact, when Forest lost 4-0 at West Ham United last season, Shelvey played very well, making dangerous passes from deep. Forest were level at 0-0 until he was substituted, and it fell apart after then.

You might see such an observation from Pope, but if he did, he would probably pretend that he did not say that now. Since I have him on Ignore, and since he does not seem to care that his opinions are contradictory from one moment to the next, I shall not bother looking it up. I was also at the game myself though, and I think in the same section of the ground as Pope (who was posting pictures from his seat), so even he cannot dismiss that opinion simply by claiming to have had a better view of the game than everyone else on Vital.