Sheffield FC v Sherwood Colliery Fa Cup preliminary tie | Vital Football

Sheffield FC v Sherwood Colliery Fa Cup preliminary tie

Cheers Rod👍 I know lads who play for both teams so I’ll take a look if I can’t get

Get thi’sen down to Coach & Horses Gray. If I can get (and I hope to) I’ll buy you a pre-match pint.
Then go home and gird your loins in preparation for an evening at BDBL with Wayne’s mighty Rams. What more could any man wish for? :yes:

Get thi’sen down to Coach & Horses Gray. If I can get (and I hope to) I’ll buy you a pre-match pint.
Then go home and gird your loins in preparation for an evening at BDBL with Wayne’s mighty Rams. What more could any man wish for? :yes:
Sounds good Sir!

Sorry Gray, Rod has grievously misled us. The Sheffield F.C. game on BBC is on the 21st. - not the 24th as he said above. As United are at home the same day, I will be unable to attend. Hope to buy you a pint at some future game. :slap:

Sorry Gray, Rod has grievously misled us. The Sheffield F.C. game on BBC is on the 21st. - not the 24th as he said above. As United are at home the same day, I will be unable to attend. Hope to buy you a pint at some future game. :slap:
It's the Beeb that misled us all mi owd pal,i put what was on the Beeb sport website and it said the 24th,now as you say it's been changed to the 21st. I thought it was a bit odd having a 12.30 ko on a Tuesday. So i'll record the match and watch it after i get home from BDBL on SATURDAY 24th August.UTB

It's the Beeb that misled us all mi owd pal,i put what was on the Beeb sport website and it said the 24th,now as you say it's been changed to the 21st. I thought it was a bit odd having a 12.30 ko on a Tuesday. So i'll record the match and watch it after i get home from BDBL on SATURDAY 24th August.UTB

Never trust the BBC Rod.