Shearer and Bruce | Vital Football

Shearer and Bruce

Toonster

Vital Youth Team
according to the Sunday Star.
Haven't read the full report just seen the headline.
Why would Bruce want to leave a bigger club for us who have more ambition and can attract players?
Shearer, would he work under Mackem Bruce and for the owner that didn't reportedly speak to him after the club was relegated last time?
Paper talk me thinks.
Come on Ashley do something right for once. Get rid of the clueless one and his so called assistants. He and they should have been sacked last season after the Hull match. Bring in someone with football knowledge, encourages decent football, and has a clue, would be a start.
Just end us from this nightmare that is Pardew & Co

De Boer? Only manager I can think of.
Problem is whether it not a better manager will work under Ashley.
And more importantly Ashley will let work for him.

As long as the fat slug is here the club will be fucked. Changing the puppet will make no difference. Nice to see the wonga wankers getting what they deserve.

De boer!? Hahahaha

Most our fans still think Ashley would appoint a half decent manager and that they would come here

vin1892 - 14/9/2014 10:17

As long as the fat slug is here the club will be fucked. Changing the puppet will make no difference. Nice to see the wonga wankers getting what they deserve.

Very true, however the fat slug (Ashley) isn't going anywhere according to reports until the end of next season at the earliest.
If any under performing Manger at one of his Sports Direct stores wasn't doing what he was told then they would surely be shown the door.
It makes no difference to Ashley, it's all about money.
If Pardew takes us down, which he will on the evidence of what I have seen this season then it will cost the only thing that Ashley is interested in.

Anyone with the smallest amount of football knowledge knows the area's that we needed strengthening in, a central defender and a striker. Both of these area's we are so weak in its embarrassing. These area' should have been the priority and he Pardew claims we are OK.
Like I say doesn't have a clue and should be kicked out before the season disappears and our premiership status with it.

Toonster - 14/9/2014 10:06

according to the Sunday Star.
Haven't read the full report just seen the headline.
Why would Bruce want to leave a bigger club for us who have more ambition and can attract players?
Shearer, would he work under Mackem Bruce and for the owner that didn't reportedly speak to him after the club was relegated last time?
Paper talk me thinks.
Come on Ashley do something right for once. Get rid of the clueless one and his so called assistants. He and they should have been sacked last season after the Hull match. Bring in someone with football knowledge, encourages decent football, and has a clue, would be a start.
Just end us from this nightmare that is Pardew & Co

Ashley is the problem. Pardew is just a symptom of that.

Mancini is kicking about doing nothing right? Although I'm sure that's well out of our budget

I gather Joe Kinnear is available, and has top, top, contacts in the game. Wouldn't bet against it.

There were top managers available when he appointed Kinnear, there were top managers available when he appointed Hughton, there were top managers available when appointed Shearer, there were top managers available when appointed Pardew

Although I don't want to'see the back of Pardew, part of me can't wait to see who's next

He's running out of 'mates' to employ. It would have to be somebody who is;

Happy having no say in player movements
Willing to defend all Ashley's actions
Able to be the spokesman for all club matters
Agreeable with the policy of avoiding qualifying for Europe or attempting any sort of cup run
Happy with no plans to compete or attempts to improve the squad in order to achieve success
Happy to defend all Ashley's pro-Sports Direct and anti-Newcastle United decisions
Unable to stand up to Ashley and 'knows his place'
Happy lying on a daily basis during transfer window's

The list probably goes on and on...

I know there's a thought that getting rid of Pardew is a bad thing, but Pardew's ability to lie to astonishing levels and cover up totally for Ashley is a key reason why the masses haven't cottoned on to what's happening.

Only someone as bent as Redknapp and Allardyce could come anywhere near those levels, but even Redknapp I suspect would want to try for success as well as coining it in.

I can't think of anyone who could cover up as much as Pardew, and it's for that reason I want him out. Nobody else could deflect the heat from Ashley as much as Pardew, so almost anyone else is welcome. I'd be more than happy if Kinnear came back. Anything to wake people the fuck up.

It's not really about the standard of the man who does the covering up it's about the people who don't see it.

So the wonga brigade are screaming for pardhews head,they really do have a blind spot when it comes to fatty.The flock should be demanding the fat controllers head on a spike during the Hull game but will probably be content with a 1-0 win.Although it's good to see parsnip squirm I would keep him or appoint carver or Peter the dungeonmaster until the whole sordid pack of cards come tumbling down.

Thomas Tuchel would be a target if the club had any ambition. Quit his post as manager recently but club won't release him from his contract.

Other than that, my info on european managers is limited. This guy is cut of the same cloth as Mourinho in my opinion.