Shareholders meeting | Vital Football

Shareholders meeting

Silentjourneyhome

Vital Youth Team
Quick message before I go to the game. Solicitor outlined the court case briefly. Main thing to come out of it was they are not sure whether they will appeal or not. Didn't say what grounds might be but it was clear they have considered the possibility. Balanced against this Kevin McCabe was aware that this would prolong the process (probably by up to 2 years) and wants to do what is best for the Club. They have until October 14th to decide.

Thanks SJH - despite everything good to hear Kevin has best interests of club in his thoughts.

UTB

Thanks SJH - despite everything good to hear Kevin has best interests of club in his thoughts.

UTB

That was certainly how it appeared to me Aya. No formal confirmation of an appeal and KM seemed to be considering all angles. I think the meeting was just to keep in touch and keep us informed.

UTB
If that was truly the case he wouldn’t have come out with the comments he did after the hearing and he wouldn’t have called this meeting he would just accept the result and go that would be in the best interests of the club but he won’t cos it’s only ever been about the club whilst he’s been at the centre of it
Thanks for keeping us alive at times Kev but your times been and gone time to move over

If that was truly the case he wouldn’t have come out with the comments he did after the hearing and he wouldn’t have called this meeting he would just accept the result and go that would be in the best interests of the club but he won’t cos it’s only ever been about the club whilst he’s been at the centre of it
Thanks for keeping us alive at times Kev but your times been and gone time to move over
Indeed it is time to move on Bully,i must admit tho i'm still not convinced by the Prince but that said it's clear Mr McCabe was sellin up if had won the case.UTMPB

Leave it alone now Kevin, thank you for your past efforts, but we need to move on, not be bogged down in a further legal battle, creating uncertainty.

Leave it alone now Kevin, thank you for your past efforts, but we need to move on, not be bogged down in a further legal battle, creating uncertainty.
Narthen wheeer's tha been? Get's voted in to government of this board then forks off.:giggle:UTMPB