SHARE HOLDERS | Vital Football

SHARE HOLDERS

NickH

Vital Squad Member
Thinking of becoming a share holder. does anyone know how it works, cost, number of shares etc?

Thanks,
Nick

I'm not sure there is a minimum but they are 50p per share and you just need to fill in a very simple form saying how many you want, attach your cheque and post it to the Club.

Forms, I believe, are available on the Red Imps website.

NickH - 11/2/2018 17:27

Thinking of becoming a share holder. does anyone know how it works, cost, number of shares etc?

Thanks,
Nick

I joined a scheme (I think called sharesave) where you pay a certain amount per month (less than the minimum single purchase) and then the club issues me with shares every 6 months to the value of what I have put in. Not sure if its still running for new people to join up but I see it as like a monthly charity donation. Its hood if you want shares and have a few quid a month you can spare but dont have a lump sum to "invest". 57harry who posts on here is I think still involved.

£50 gets you 100 shares!
Cant remember if £50 or £25 is minimum.I dont know how it works with the set up ! As Clives investment branch Sportsvest (?) Are buying in a holding company of some sort not linked in with us ordinary shareholders.
Perhaps Clive or Russ C will explain this to us one day.Think there are 6million 50p shares to buy up.

I currently have 2300 shares which are mainly a donation over the years.Might get a drink from the chairman this agm as i sure wont get a dividend! :nope:

£50 gets you 100 shares!
Cant remember if £50 or £25 is minimum.I dont know how it works with the set up ! As Clives investment branch Sportsvest (?) Are buying in a holding company of some sort not linked in with us ordinary shareholders.
Perhaps Clive or Russ C will explain this to us one day.Think there are 6million 50p shares to buy up.

I currently have 2300 shares which are mainly a donation over the years.Might get a drink from the chairman this agm as i sure wont get a dividend! :nope:

Used to be £50 minimum purchase as that's what I have, must tell whoever runs the share stuff that I've moved.

To quote parts of the share application letter that comes with the AGM notice:
"It doesn't matter how small or how large your investment is"
"Shares only cost 50p each so it doesnt matter whether you invest £10 or £10000"

Chesterimp - 11/2/2018 22:15

Impster - 11/2/2018 19:55

I bought my other half 20 quids worth not long ago.

Valentines Day is nearly here, this is the gift of choice, she'll love you for it :love:

That’s up there with buying her a set of non-stick pans (I had a mate that did that for Christmas once - they got lobbed at his head).

MaineRoad_96 - 12/2/2018 13:14

Valentines Day is nearly here, this is the gift of choice, she'll love you for it :love:

That’s up there with buying her a set of non-stick pans (I had a mate that did that for Christmas once - they got lobbed at his head).

Funny you should say...!

Doesn't do flowers and isn't bothered about chocolates. LCFC shares all the way.

MaineRoad_96 - 12/2/2018 13:14

I've never been forgiven for buying a DIY manual. Can't think why