Shane warne RIP | Vital Football

Shane warne RIP

Top five for sure, but what a shock at that age.

I was just reading his last Tweet, condolences to Rod Marsh's family. He was dead himself before teatime. Live every day, as they say...

RIP Warney..

OMG, that is a shock!
Live this day as though it is your last - because it might be - and one day it will be.
RIP to a great entertainer.

RIP what a shock.Being touted to take over as England coach only days ago.

please remove my thread Bully- didn't see yours

RIP.

I'm no cricket fan but can recognise his greatness. Definitely the best bowler I've ever seen. Like no one else.

Showed some character to be the face of those hair transplant adverts too - think he was pretty much the first!

Heart attack apparently. Wonder if/when he had his jabs?

I was fortunate enough to be sat directly behind when he bowled "that ball" to Mike Gatting. Sat in hospitality with invited guests of the hotel company and I was the only cricket fan so given dispensation to actually sit and watch the cricket as opposed to consuming my body weight in alcohol.
EDIT was writing this whislt the above 2 posts were made.

I was fortunate enough to be sat directly behind when he bowled "that ball" to Mike Gatting. Sat in hospitality with invited guests of the hotel company and I was the only cricket fan so given dispensation to actually sit and watch the cricket as opposed to consuming my body weight in alcohol.
EDIT was writing this whislt the above 2 posts were made.
Owd Gatting must have been boz eyed trying to follow that ball TT.Amazing delivery.UTB