Seasons Greetings | Vital Football

Seasons Greetings

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Just a quick message like usual to wish everyone a good Christmas and to thank those that have contributed to what is becoming like a cosy snug.

Im always around and whilst I may not have been as vocal as I once was, will continue to be around to offer something to someone.

Hopefully 2017 is better to the celebrities in the way of deaths and better for us as a fan base in that we get some reward for what can be called worse than blind faith at times.

All the best......

All of the best to you all. This is the last year we'll have whilst being classed as a tolerant nation and a country with a strong economy.

Enjoy what we have, whilst we can.

Much like the old guard at St James' who were ruined by the Sky goers, the future for our children is ruined by the people who blame the EU for Tory policy.

I just truly hope the people who voted to leave (who tend to be the most vulnerable), suffer the most.

May you have the 2017 you deserve.

Backward twats.

Seasons Greetings to ona and all, tis the season of goodwill to all men be that he be named John, Fritz, Marcel, Luigi, Pedro or Mohammed.

OM i wouldnt bang on too much re the referundum, the EU is collapsing anyway , we would have been out sooner or later. Just like the EU army...........that was reported (some said wouldnt happen......Brussels is trying mate (very trying) :1:

Merry Christmas everyone friend and foe alike. Roll on 2017 when Britain will be great again and our country will be our own, now just a shire in Merkels Fourth Reich.

Merry Christmas everyone friend and foe alike. Roll on 2017 when Britain will be great again and our country will be our own, now just a shire in Merkels Fourth Reich.

What an utter shit year it's been for celebrity deaths and George Micheal going tonight just tops it off. If anyone needs reminding that life is short and not to succumb to petty arguments causing family rifts and what not then this is it.

Aye,aal the best Toon & as Reverend Spooner might have said "A hairy mistress & a crap in yer ear".
Haven't been on here for a while but looking forward to tomorrow nights game playing the team I watched as a 5 yr old & fell in love with & will always be the 2nd result I look for.
Fell in love with this city & one of its lasses over 30yrs ago & slowly got drawn in.
Couple of kids & grandbairns later hope my adopted city a narrow win.
As for the trumps & the tories & the ashleys & all the other ***** I wish nowt but contempt.

Belated festive greetings to one andall,just wish they would move christmas to July,when it's a more sociable climate.