Seasonal Thanks | Page 2 | Vital Football

Seasonal Thanks

Thanks for all the hard work Mark to you and the backroom team , good craic as usual here . Merry Xmas to you and yours lad .

Merry Xmas one and all. I have been down in the dumps a bit lately - I don't even really know why but this board and this thread in particular have put a cheesy smile on my miserable face. Well done totters - a fine upstanding bunch. All the very best.

Merry Christmas everyone. And well done Toony for the work you put in here.

For everyone who says they've had a shite year and are looking forward to the next one, take heed. This coming year will be more shite and the one after that shiter still - it's called life, sadly. Just roll with the punches fellas - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, draw strength from it all and make the most of the present - you only get one stab at this thing. You really can learn a lot from the bad times - don't let them get you down.

Taff i am in the it has to rain before the sun comes out and i reckon it has pissed down for a good part of 2013 so hopefully the sun will be coming out soon. I loved the quote by Nixon "You have to have been in the deepest valley to appreciate the view from the top of the mountain" and i think that kind of backs up your way of thinking.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 24/12/2013 08:34

On behalf of the forum and the community we have created, id like to be the first to thank everyone who contributes and makes us what we are.

Without you, we'd be just another lifeless site or place of argument.

We've all rode the NUFC ride for another year and as ever, it's been an eventful one, hopefully with some reward to look forward to after such an experience.

Hope everyone has a decent Christmas but remembers where to post their stories, debate or other once it's all over as we're nowt without you.

Thanks again. :1:

Evenme tooney? :7:

Withput wishing to sound like Mother Theresa I've just posted this on WT's site.

"Wotever your grumble, predicament or ailment please remember there are many worse off than us at this time of the year (actually at any time of the year). Saw some yesterday and “did my bit” to help and can only thank someone up there for not making me a homeless person with no one to share Christmas with"

So goodwill to all this Festive Season apart from the Fatman and that bloke who’s been masquerading as a football manager for the past few years !

AMac - 24/12/2013 20:39

So goodwill to all this Festive Season apart from the Fatman and that bloke who’s been masquerading as a football manager for the past few years !

Bruce68 - 24/12/2013 19:46
Taff i am in the it has to rain before the sun comes out and i reckon it has pissed down for a good part of 2013 so hopefully the sun will be coming out soon. I loved the quote by Nixon "You have to have been in the deepest valley to appreciate the view from the top of the mountain" and i think that kind of backs up your way of thinking.

Aye Bruce, by that analogy, Nixon must have come up smelling of roses by the end. But we just have to play the cards we are dealt with, however shit a hand it may seem at times.

Morning all.
Far too much to drink last night so slightly frosty atmosphere this morning.
Kids really enjoying themselves though and that's all that matters.
Very best wishes to you all.