Season tickets | Vital Football

Season tickets

appac

Vital Newbie
Are the club going to offer refunds due to the fact that the owner has basically sold them under false pretences, I renewed mine on the basis that we would have a part way chance of pushing for promotion, ( I just knew we wouldn’t go up) yet it looks like we have a irresponsible owner who has put the very fabric of the club in danger I have no faith in him at all he has talked big while nearly bankrupting the club, in my opinion he has no other option but to sell the club, we very well could be doing a Sunderland next season, and the noses will double us as well, it’s very gloomy indeed

Why would you want not to have a season ticket next year, I know what your say has some merit but the the club needs more than ever. We are far bigger than one owner and one consortium or whatever, we are Aston Villa we are in institution. There might be a storm but the sun always shines in the end and I for one will be there to wallow in its beams. UTV VTID

I would not return my season ticket I will be doing the round trip of 250 miles per home game next season, but some people might n it feel the same as you and I, I Really can’t see how he can stay at the club he has been anything but honest with supporters and no one will see him in the same light ever again, best in everyone’s interest if he sells and disappears into the night,

Hmm! The club has consistently said that if we didn't go up this year then money would be tight. That's hardly false pretences.

As to how we do in the coming season, that's a big unkown. It always is. Maybe when we know what the squad is we'll have a better idea, but not yet.

One thing in our favour is that we have a load of decent players already, ones bedded in. Our season is going to depend in part on how many, if any, we lose. As of today I'm still hoping fror a good season.

My dad, grandad and uncle all had season tickets as we made our way down to the 3rd tier then all the way back to the top. Don't see why I couldn't do the same. I get why some would want a refund especially if money is tight and there's little prospect of much good happening at villa Park but as I can afford one fairly comfortably I couldn't just not bother when the club needs support.

They would refund, or if they have any money they would refund. I know under the last regime the policy was to do so if anyone asked.

But I get your point mate, you don't actually want to but feel cheated.

I'm strangely looking forward to the season, could be a real fight!

I take it they suspended ST sales when it was announced that the club was going under because of non payment.
They made a big thing about them now being back on sale

No they were unavailable for sale before the shit hit the fan. Not sure why but I was talking to omeone over a week ago who had been down to renew and could'nt.

yeah, then before all this broke, they were made available again but to be fair to that department (outsourced department) they wouldn't have known what was coming.

Yeah for me it's always the same question I ask myself, If I don't go down the villa what will happen, the Mrs will be nagging me about going shopping or fixing something or generally annoying me .
I'm keeping the ticket always , regardless of circumstances

Despite the traumas of the past two weeks I know as sure as tomorrow is Monday, my lad and me will be approaching the first game of the season with the same sense of expectancy and belief that we're in for a decent season. It's in the blood and will never be any different. Even in the season of relegation which turned out to be the season from hell, I was looking forward to us having a decent season under Sherwood and the new brigade. No matter what's gone on before, the summer break helps the claret n blue tinted specs to come to the fore as August approaches.....this year will be no different and we'll travel up the M5 on August the whatever with the usual pre match butterflies and expectation, having no regrets about buying season tickets and firmly believing we'll still have enough to get into the top six at least.....with Xia at the helm or without him!

Yeah for me it's always the same question I ask myself, If I don't go down the villa what will happen, the Mrs will be nagging me about going shopping or fixing something or generally annoying me .
I'm keeping the ticket always , regardless of circumstances

Yep it's a habit isn't it. It's a routine. It's good to get out the house. And like you I need to keep out of the way of jobs around the house!!!

They would refund, or if they have any money they would refund. I know under the last regime the policy was to do so if anyone asked.

But I get your point mate, you don't actually want to but feel cheated.

I'm strangely looking forward to the season, could be a real fight!
Must admit so am I and I don't feel as desperate as the situation could warrant, more a case of the shit has hit the fan and everyone is putting the boot in so let's fight back. Sunderland have sold 21000 season tickets so let's get shifting some more.

Must admit so am I and I don't feel as desperate as the situation could warrant, more a case of the shit has hit the fan and everyone is putting the boot in so let's fight back. Sunderland have sold 21000 season tickets so let's get shifting some more.

Over 18,000 now and I am ordering another 5 this week for the family

Now over 20,000 and apparanly selling at a rapid rate. Makes you proud to be associated with such support especially in times of adversity. Let’s hope we withdraw within ourselves next season and create a hostile seige mentality to all this and kick on as one. You cannot and will not keep us down