Season tickets | Page 64 | Vital Football

Season tickets

I was in the office at about 11.30 am. A bloke came in then whose season ticket hasn't arrived. Sounded like he went in earlier in the week and they told him to wait. Gonna be carnage
I must have nearly bumped into you Impster, I think people picking up tickets on Saturday are gonna need to arrive early

Is that actually the case or are you just trying to make a bigger deal out of it than it is?
There is an ‘if’missing in my post Sincilite as in ‘ if this has happened to other ST holders etc’

It is actually no big deal but after more emails after failing to get through on the phones my daughter was told that although her money had been taken and her usual seat had been marked as a ST holder her ST had not been processed and they had somehow dropped her off the system. She has to use a temporary ticket to be picked up pre match on Saturday.
Sure no big deal but pretty inconvenient non the less.

I must be a little naughty here and suggest it will be interesting to see the queue outside the 'new' office on Saturday afternoon. Not nice for those in the queue perhaps.

Having said that, I cannot fault the (endeavours of the) office staff in their ability to sort a problem I had recently in not only an extremely efficient manner, but also within one hour of an email I had sent to Dawn. So, please have faith that all will come good. It may be a good idea, though (as someone suggested earlier) for people with a problem to turn up as early as they possibly can.

I've not seen any photo's of the new ticket office yet. I think I read there were going to be double the amount of service areas.

I've not seen any photo's of the new ticket office yet. I think I read there were going to be double the amount of service areas.

I have been in and yes, it is much better. Three or four tills plus one for people in wheelchairs, so lower than normal. One door in, get served, then a different door out. It will work so much better.

There is an ‘if’missing in my post Sincilite as in ‘ if this has happened to other ST holders etc’

It is actually no big deal but after more emails after failing to get through on the phones my daughter was told that although her money had been taken and her usual seat had been marked as a ST holder her ST had not been processed and they had somehow dropped her off the system. She has to use a temporary ticket to be picked up pre match on Saturday.
Sure no big deal but pretty inconvenient non the less.

Fair dooos, I'm sure it'll get sorted quickly on Saturday.

There was quite a queue at the ticket office when we were round that side of the ground and an equally large queue for the club shop!