Season Tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Tickets

Big Jack McGinley - 23/7/2017 08:10

Mmmm. I can find my Season Ticket registered online with Eventbrite, but not the two tickets for my children which were registered under the same email address.

Email kamila@lincolncityfc.co.uk - she will sort it for you. I was in the same situation as you.

Cricklewoodimp - 23/7/2017 00:43

Big Jack McGinley - 23/7/2017 08:10

Mmmm. I can find my Season Ticket registered online with Eventbrite, but not the two tickets for my children which were registered under the same email address.

Email kamila@lincolncityfc.co.uk - she will sort it for you. I was in the same situation as you.

Thanks. Have done that now...

Kamila sorted me out as well; apparently she is an expert in dealing with the semi-technophobe.

I should have called her when I recently got my new computer.

They should also give her the new PR job and put her on more money, she has already proved her worth.

I printed off the ticket for yesterday as backup but tried the phone app at the turnstile and it worked a treat. The only thing is there is still a need for an operator to hand scan the app. I was assuming that there would be a fixed scanner similar to Burnley? Maybe that is for the future?

Kentishimp - 23/7/2017 16:17

As a computer donut, how do you log on to eventbrite?

Go in via the OS and click on 'buy tickets online' - then log in (top right), or register if you need to. Link below:

https://www.eventbrite.com/o/lincoln-city-football-club-13829571059

Glad you can use the card. I don't own a smartphone and I rarely remember to take my "dumbphone" ring and text only device with me when I go out. lol

I've just downloaded the app, logged-in etc.

There's the image that will get scanned. Does this image change every game?

Luke Imp - 24/7/2017 09:13

I've just downloaded the app, logged-in etc.

There's the image that will get scanned. Does this image change every game?

Hope not - will have to reconsider getting it tattooed if it does

I doubt the coach company are going to be fitted anything to scan from the app.

ST card would be needed I imagine.

Luke Imp - 24/7/2017 11:17

I doubt the coach company are going to be fitted anything to scan from the app.

ST card would be needed I imagine.

Agreed. If so, it'd probably be wise for the club to mention as such (presuming they haven't already)

There's a video on the Club's FB about the ST's.

Not watched it, so I'm not 100% sure what it covers, but I'm sure some will find it helpful and answer a few questions.

Listened to the video. I presume for purchasing away tickets you need to add your friends email to your eventbrite to have a nominated person to buy tickets ?