Season tickets | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Absolutely not. We need every penny we can get, the absolute last thing we should be doing is reducing away allocations, utter financial negligence from the club.

We won't be selling 3k tickets for Blackpool at £30 a pop anyway, so you can knock that points based away system you wanted right on the head. We won't be selling anywhere out at prices like that.

Given you seem to possess a crystal ball, any chance of Wednesdays lottery numbers.

You seem to revel in knocking the fanbase for some reason. Even at 30 quid, host it on a weekend and that fixture will sell out. Let’s hope Brannigan has more faith and foresight than you do and is true to his word and introduces it before the season starts.

Given you seem to possess a crystal ball, any chance of Wednesdays lottery numbers.

You seem to revel in knocking the fanbase for some reason. Even at 30 quid, host it on a weekend and that fixture will sell out. Let’s hope Brannigan has more faith and foresight than you do and is true to his word and introduces it before the season starts.
I’m always right. You should know that by now.

I’ll keep the lottery numbers to myself. Need all the cash I can get whilst you Tory scroungers are in power hiking up my bills.

I don't think he's saying that. I could be wrong but he's advocating charging home supporters in the south the same higher price as the away in tuther end.

Not saying this is right way to go as seems unfair to our lot in the South and would probably have to relocate as a consequence.
Our fans would get the chance of reasonable priced tickets in East and West. South stand season card owners wouldn't be affected if they want to sit there.

I don't think Jeff's saying give the South to away fans .....just to charge home fans in there the same as the away fans.

Currently it's the family stand with lots of kids .....so I'm not sure this logic works .....unless you had that higher price bracket for a very limited number of seats. ..... maybe a hundred or so.

If we had high prices for the full stand, everyone would move, and we'd be playing with an empty stand.

As someone who goes to a fair few aways, I'm against charging the opposition silly prices anyway .... after all, we don't like it when it's done to us.

Edit ...sorry hindley, your post came up just as I was going to press post.
Family area could easily be in East or West. Loads of room. I am just thinking of a way of keeping home pay on the day fans coming to matches. Start charging over £25 and go on a losing run and they won't come and with season ticket prices rising and the cost of living continuing to rise we do want to see some sort of an increase in home support in the Championship.

Our fans would get the chance of reasonable priced tickets in East and West. South stand season card owners wouldn't be affected if they want to sit there.
???
South Stand ST holders would be affected in one of two ways:
- stay in the South, and pay the higher prices, or
- take the upheaval and move to a seat in one of the other stands.

Family area could easily be in East or West. Loads of room. I am just thinking of a way of keeping home pay on the day fans coming to matches. Start charging over £25 and go on a losing run and they won't come and with season ticket prices rising and the cost of living continuing to rise we do want to see some sort of an increase in home support in the Championship.

So .... to create a family area in one of the other stands would mean moving existing ST holders in one of those stands. The loads of room is lots of empty seats all over the shop, not all in one place with no-one else there.

The reason you made the suggestion was so as to be able to charge the away fans significantly more ... I still fundamentally disagree with that.

I sit in the West Stand - can't have screaming kids spoiling my siesta.

???
South Stand ST holders would be affected in one of two ways:
- stay in the South, and pay the higher prices, or
- take the upheaval and move to a seat in one of the other stands.
No reason season ticket price would be any different. It would just be price of pay on the day tickets.

Has anyone heard how ST sales are going. Preston who have made prices more realistic and Bolton keep giving out the good news of increased sales. £280 and two free kids STs at Nob End seems to have worked well.

Has anyone heard how ST sales are going. Preston who have made prices more realistic and Bolton keep giving out the good news of increased sales. £280 and two free kids STs at Nob End seems to have worked well.
Doesn't seem to be anything said, must mean sales are going through the roof.

Nobbers just announced they've hit the 10,000 mark which is pretty good for them however, will they turn over anymore money as many of their pay on the day fans have now got season tickets and the ones who would usually buy them have paid over an hundred quid less with their superb offer of £280. Maybe it's just an effort to get bums on seats.
No idea what our strategy is as our communication is so poor apart from sending well done messages to the tenants.