Season tickets | Page 16 | Vital Football

Season tickets

:poop:

Aye, but has your car park pass come?

In true 3-2-1 Ted Rogers style....it says the Eagle has landed, which is a colloquialisms for taking a shit. Which obviously leads to the shit hitting the fan, who is the Wigan fan indeed waiting for his pass...the wife says has the postman bin ?.. and ofcourse that is Dusty Bin. So the prize is , yes you've guessed it...it's a brand new car.

In the past they've taken quite a bit of stick, but had to speak to the ticket office today about an issue with my ST and couldn't have spoken to a nicer and more helpful lady 👍
Spoke to Louise Peet the Disability Officer just now re a disability permit for the car park for myself who has a mobility issue and my older friend who has health issues and was expecting to have to jump through hoops but she was so helpful and even said that she would get the permit in tonight's post so that I would be sure to get it for Saturday, great customer service, Thanks.

Not season ticket related, but does anybody know how to link somebody i to your account? I'm trying to buy 2 Fleetwood tickets but the phone lines are ridiculously slow.

Not season ticket related, but does anybody know how to link somebody i to your account? I'm trying to buy 2 Fleetwood tickets but the phone lines are ridiculously slow.
We received an email ages ago about how to set up friends and family, but I think that was only "phase 1" of the setup and I don't think the functionality is there yet to actually buy the tickets as a group (could be wrong)

We received an email ages ago about how to set up friends and family, but I think that was only "phase 1" of the setup and I don't think the functionality is there yet to actually buy the tickets as a group (could be wrong)
Nah, it's not there yet .... and it wouldn't let me change my wife's email to mine on her profile. I had to wait half an hour on the phone.